*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bingo

White women, don't go against their white men. What part is this that folks not understanding.

That black vote won't be enough if all black votes decided to vote for her.

She needs WHITE MEN to help her in this race.
That’s not true.. White women been going against white men ever since that Dobbs decision dropped ending reproductive rights and abortion… Trump and the gop haven’t won the suburban white woman vote since 2018

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Agreed 100%, Trump has turned politics into a childish mudslinging contest. fukk it beat him at his own game if you can while being way more eloquent and frankly Presidential.
I wanna agree but I think folks on the left truly don’t understand how much the right and the looniest have a problem with intelligence. That way of thinking has birthed a thousand clones on AM Radio, YouTube and right wing message boards that somehow now have mad influence on the masses.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Oh I know but at this point trump is not getting new voters. He almost lost to Hillary and had fewer votes then her. Everyone needs to stop acting like he was some unstoppable juggernaut.
Ain’t about that, Voting for Trump in 16 and 20 ain’t the same as voting for him in 24

It’s been easy to see public perception towards him shifted somewhere along the way

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Oh I know but at this point trump is not getting new voters. He almost lost to Hillary and had fewer votes then her. Everyone needs to stop acting like he was some unstoppable juggernaut.
Plus he was an unknown and promising the cacs and most Americans everything. Acting like he wasn't part of the elite and he was an outsider.

It worked and it still wasn't a blowout. Then he lost to a senile ass nikka 4 years later, now everyone knows he's a corrupt, sex fiend who wants revenge and wants to be a dictator. He could still win because 40% of America are insane.

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I personally don’t know not one black woman that would vote for Kamala.🤦🏾‍♂️
See how she mishandled the Mitrice Richardson case in California. She has so much blood on her hands. They are making a huge mistake in pushing her but what choice do they have
full