*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Dude there's like two sides of the coin. While right wing has crazed tinfoil lunatics that listen to the spirit of Rush Limbaugh for the gospel, you have left wingers that go all over the place with being insufferable pansies. Like straight up annoying mofos and coffee shop hipster goofies. Its a ying to the yang of politics. You have the casuals, the moderates, the undecided, and the radicals.

Different sets under the same influence.
Which goes back to my OG post in this thread. Dems want to feel good inside about who they casted their vote for. Republicans have literally supported a man who had dozens of inappropriate sexual encounters with minors and that base was like, “idc…we’ll deal with that shyt when he gets to DC.” Their candidate doesn’t have to be perfect. Dems need to realize, your candidates and allies aren’t all gonna be squeaky clean. Deal with it.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Obama made all the right social moves prior to him running

he got in tight with the elite liberal whites in school and then moved to Chicago to get in with the black political class...
he played it just about as good as you can

Plus Obama has a 1 of 1 personality...supremely likable
Kamala? :francis:
Also married a black woman and has a black family. Not playing step mother/nanny to white children. A major difference. There’s no comparison.

The optics don’t look good. I’m not being a doom monger, I’m being realistic. Outside of Shea butter/divestor twitter, she doesn’t have a strong fanbase.

Daps
Ain’t this that same fat nikka who a thread was made about that look like Carl Winslow?

He writes the ridiculous hood novels, then made a video saying looks matter, and he let himself go at 40. Then he was doing weight loss videos, but he recently gave up on that, and went back to hood novels, and now political commentary.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Harris will likely get a bunch of the youth vote that was about to sit out. I think youth turnout will be good.
Them sitting out was going to make it lower than the usual low that it sits at anyway. It's going to have to be much higher than usual and I doubt it. And even if it is, it'll be in blue strongholds which does nothing in the electoral college system.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Idk brehs
On the cusp of WW3
America is determined to hasten civil distress
I hate it here
And now I gotta go to fukkin work