*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black men having some super weird energy about kamala :hubie:miss me with that shyt, im about to place my donation right now
I’m going to be honest I didn’t see much of substance during her VP run and she does come off as a flip flopper however no other candidate will have my interests at heart :francis:

Edit: and she’s super goofy but Trump CANT win or we’re fukked for the foreseeable future

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol yea uh I don’t kno shyt bout politics but endorsing Kamala seems mad dumb

He just beat another woman elect not too long ago and she wasn’t black, very slim chance she can compete
Some of ya'll do remember that Trump is an extremely unpopular candidate right? He lost the popular vote in 2016 to an unpopular candidate who had years of political baggage. We had a record-turnout election in 2020 to get his ass outta there and ended up turning red states like GA blue for the first time in decades. Now 4 years later, he's a criminal and has years of political baggage himself. And you just can't compare Harris situation to Clinton. The Democrats actually have a chance control the narrative for Kamala if they get behind her as a candidate. Something that they couldn't do Clinton no matter how hard they tried.

The best thing Republicans had going for them was the apathy that voters had toward both candidates, because low Democratic turnout is the only way they win an election. They wanted nothing more than for Biden to remain in this race.

But Democrats WILL for sure lose this if you dudes keep convincing yourself to stay home because Trump is some unbeatable Sith lord when he was already defeated 4 years ago :dead:

Cotdamnit ya'll making me feel like I'm campaigning for Harris and I don't even care for her like that :pachaha:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
We simply understand that youth doesn't turn up in elections and that swing party white men 30+ in swing states are the keys to the battle.

It's anybody but Trump for me but I'm not going to ignore the makeup and track record of the country to be dreamy-eyed.
Harris will likely get a bunch of the youth vote that was about to sit out. I think youth turnout will be good.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Here's another thing heads keep forgetting....have yall looked at the RNC.

Straight up clown shoes bullshyt. You had washed up Hoegan, a famous THOT, a redneck MAGAt as a running mate, and an incoherent Trump. Folks, talking about this unifying shyt, forget that sometimes inviting the wrong energy can change the atmosphere for the worse. You are looking at a crumbling rat cage being exposed.

Biden dropping out is going to lead to unique results. Also, you got to factor in Trump's mental capability, his potential sentencing, and the ace in the hole that the Dems are actually saving.

Yes, the Dems are goofy and spineless but goddammit they calculate in such a fashion, like some guerilla war type of shyt.