*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Man, it's over. You clowns, in your desperation to shyt on "both siders" just handed over the presidency. When the Dems get on board with us, they'll win.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about that breh

It's likely they're lining up Kamala's running mate as the next president. I don't think they want Kamala, she just the only one with Access to campaign funds.
It lines up with what the establishment typically does. Corey Booker was being groomed to be Obama 2.0 but he couldn't gain traction and bombed in the primaries. When Biden selected Kamala to be the VP I saw what game they were trying to play. A moderate POC woman as POTUS is the establishment's wet dream.

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Breh, the delusion is unreal. White women especially showed their asses with Hilary by voting against her. People truly believe Kamala has a chance? Against Trump who was nearly martyred recently?

Old CACs messing up again. Just like with Ruth Bader Ginsburg. They’re so selfish in relinquishing power, it’ll be to everyone else’s detriment.

Joe should’ve stepped down a long time ago to prep a more viable candidate. Kamala does not have a strong fanbase. We’ve seen her her sat down in debates before. This is going to be a Damn landslide. :snoop:
yep wypipo are going to vote for the WS candidate regardless. I was shocked by those Hillary numbers but I shouldn't have been surprised