*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That’s not true.. White women been going against white men ever since that Dobbs decision dropped ending reproductive rights and abortion… Trump and the gop haven’t won the suburban white woman vote since 2018
College educated White women were the only group whos numbers grew in support of DJT during the 2020 election

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I wanna agree but I think folks on the left truly don’t understand how much the right and the looniest have a problem with intelligence. That way of thinking has birthed a thousand clones on AM Radio, YouTube and right wing message boards that somehow now have mad influence on the masses.
True, the right loves their base on that anti-intellectualism wave :francis:

Trump looked people dead in their face and said he loves the uneducated while they kee kee and laugh like it's all good not realizing he's talking to them

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Majority of dem voters said they would vote for Biden if he was in a nursing home over Trump… So now that he dropped out the same rule should apply right? You have a younger candidate who is miles better than Trump.. So the same rule should apply correct? Or was all that just cap
99921650-3763-4541-bed4-d8de2205c1a3_text.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I wanna agree but I think folks on the left truly don’t understand how much the right and the looniest have a problem with intelligence. That way of thinking has birthed a thousand clones on AM Radio, YouTube and right wing message boards that somehow now have mad influence on the masses.

Dude there's like two sides of the coin. While right wing has crazed tinfoil lunatics that listen to the spirit of Rush Limbaugh for the gospel, you have left wingers that go all over the place with being insufferable pansies. Like straight up annoying mofos and coffee shop hipster goofies. Its a ying to the yang of politics. You have the casuals, the moderates, the undecided, and the radicals.

Different sets under the same influence.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
1. the fukk did this thread come from :dahell:

2. so yall were gonna neg train me for my thread if biden didnt drop out, and now that he dropped out yall all came in here :mjtf:

3. Mods can you merge the two threads? https://www.thecoli.com/threads/upd...ala-harris-2024.1042743/page-66#post-53279148 idc which one is the main one, lets get the conversation in one place
Which is the stickied thread where all of these threads and conversations should have been in the first place

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few thoughts:

1.) Now that Biden is out, we can forget about politics for a second and say:

"I hope Biden the human is going to be okay".

2.) I've seen WWE make some storylines seem SUPER important in less than 4 weeks, so if they can do it, I'm sure that the Democratic party can make Kamala and her VP pick the most popular thing ever

3.) Fearing changes that a Trump win may bring, you will see MASSIVE influxes of illegal immigrants from now until November because they will feel like they are in a "race against time".