*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm k-hive now brehs

lock em up mamala

For The People Reaction GIF by Kamala Harris

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didnt they draft newsome to be VP instead of harris?!?!:mjgrin: they wanted the black vote and thought harris was obama 2.0 and she is not :mjlol:
When pandering goes wrong. Just as brain dead as their Shill supporters.
:pachaha:
Turning politics into some fake wrestling storyline will always backfire.

FBA getting the last laugh.
fba-1-optimized.png

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If the gop was running literally anyone else he woulda dropped out already. The numbers are terrible

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: I'm just going to say this tho. Right now it looks like shambles, but there is a boogeyman that the Dems are about to unload.

Bottom line, expect more of:

MOK00536_R.jpg

and less of a political/business tight ship the country been on for ages. We need a fixer and a moderator, too many old outdated ideologies and not enough just embracing the differences of the country and finding a perfect medium. Bothside gang may have to pick a side and quite frankly, one side is going to unleash the flukes and take away the stigma of "plantation" mentality.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
We all know Biden looked bad to a certain degree that night but I still think the Dems have exaggerated a bit too much with the fear angle. Putting Newsom, Whitmer, or whoever this late is a bad idea and a gamble that could come back to haunt them in November. I hate this narrative that's been put out making it seem like any ole Dem with a mouthpiece could beat Trump with ease or that voter turnout would be unanimously equivalent or greater than Biden's 2020 turnout.

That's a terrible strategy because we simply don't know that to be true, what we do know to be true is that Biden had a high turnout and beat Trump in 2020 even after a lackluster debate that election season. The Dems shot themselves in the foot, not because they've been sticking with Biden up to this point but due to them invoking fear, panic, and uncertainty amongst voters at the wrong time which can lead to unmotivated apathetic voters believing the party is in turmoil.

If they did all this early in the year back in January, February, or even March it'd been different. Hell, even late last year would've been different, if I were the Dems I'd take my chances with Biden at this point because for the most part voters are familiar with him and his policies, etc. Give Newsom, Whitmer, Kamala, etc time to become more familiar amongst voters in terms of polices and agendas so that by 2028 more people would have a clearer sense of these potential candidates and their goals causing this assumption that people by default will vote for any Dem just because it's Trump on the other side is a foolish gamble.

Last edited: