*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Joe had a good run. He brought us out of the worst of the pandemic and set the economy on a decent trajectory. Now it's time for him to pass the baton to someone who'll put the final nail in the coffin of MAGA. I think it's the best decision he could make for his legacy and the good of the country.

Now it is on the Dems to choose someone who is electable. I'm not too confident about Kamala but shes the most likely person to replace him.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

There's no one who can replace him. If he drops out, Trump is guaranteed to win - full stop.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Let's be honest

Kamala is really the problem.

Biden is too old...

is only the first part of the sentence.

The rest is: if he dies, Kamala is prez.

And THAT'S the freak out. If the current VP was somebody super sharp and likable (and male), the idea that Biden is too old wouldn't be a huge deal.

Thanks Obama. That's a joke but it's also the reason why this is all happening. Black prez drove the CACs insane and now they will get behind Satan himself to shore up White Supremacy.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

There's no one who can replace him. If he drops out, Trump is guaranteed to win - full stop.
Based on the polling Trump was favored to win anyway. It's a gamble but something must be done.

But yeah, this is a monumental failure by Dem leadership, and history won't judge them kindly if Trump wins and we slide into fascism.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Biden dropping out guarantees Trump becomes President again.

The party is not going to pass over the sitting VP for the nomination. She cannot win a national election. And if she were passed over, black women in the party would be raising hell. You'll never hear the end of it. It would be the 1968 DNC convention all over. There would be no party unity heading into the election. As a result that candidate would lose too.

Therefore I'd rather stick with Breathing Tube Biden.
I don't know if you got the memo but black women don't fukk with Kamala like that. I don't think anyone does if we being real. Maybe Howard alum and some AKAS.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The DNC Convention is next month. IF this is true, that’s the best shot to show who even has a shot to go against Trump if it ain’t Biden. People are just throwing names out there with less than 6 months to go. shyt is funny to me. I’m not believing shyt til that man says it himself :yeshrug:
It doesn't look like they will be waiting until then to decide. They're going see how he performs this week at his campaign stops and on ABC interview.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People got to stop being surprised by CNN at this point. People really only hated them because of Cuomo and Lemon.. they're both gone and the network changed management a couple times. They’re trying to appeal to these republicans now cause they need the ratings and money.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This is all by design. They could have chosen a great VP 4 years ago but they didn't. They could have groomed the next man up within these last 4 years but they didn't.
You know shyts real when the big homie @Barnett114 comes out of retirement to post. :wow:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is all by design. They could have chosen a great VP 4 years ago but they didn't. They could have groomed the next man up within these last 4 years but they didn't.
They tried with Andrew Cuomo and we see how that turned out.. tried with Beto, we see how that turned out. People say they want younger candidates but obviously that’s not 100% true

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They tried with Andrew Cuomo and we see how that turned out.. tried with Beto, we see how that turned out. People say they want younger candidates but obviously that’s not 100% true

Why didnt they draft newsome to be VP instead of harris?!?!:mjgrin: they wanted the black vote and thought harris was obama 2.0 and she is not :mjlol: