*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
ice-t-happy.gif

So are you telling me the American public voting for these two candidates...... played themselves?

:lupe:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like if Biden wasn’t gonna seek re-election, he would've made it known months ago, or a year ago even, not a few months before an election, cause that doesn't even make sense.

Maybe I'm wrong though.
nah, they just badly miscalculated with the debate

it's like the 1 time in the last 4 years biden did an unguarded, vulnerable moment, and he was fukking awful :dead:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These sources :duck::pachaha:

A single 2 hour debate isn't going to convince someone who's been doing this for years to suddenly stop.

It's wishful thinking by MAGA. That's all this is. They know the L is coming.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We all know Biden looked bad to a certain degree that night but I still think the Dems have exaggerated a bit too much with the fear angle. Putting Newsom, Whitmer, or whoever this late is a bad idea and a gamble that could come back to haunt them in November. I hate this narrative that's been put out making it seem like any ole Dem with a mouthpiece could beat Trump with ease or that voter turnout would be unanimously equivalent or greater than Biden's 2020 turnout.

That's a terrible strategy because we simply don't know that to be true, what we do know to be true is that Biden had a high turnout and beat Trump in 2020 even after a lackluster debate that election season. The Dems shot themselves in the foot, not because they've been sticking with Biden up to this point but due to them invoking fear, panic, and uncertainty amongst voters at the wrong time which can lead to unmotivated apathetic voters believing the party is in turmoil.

If they did all this early in the year back in January, February, or even March it'd been different. Hell, even late last year would've been different, if I were the Dems I'd take my chances with Biden at this point because for the most part voters are familiar with him and his policies, etc. Give Newsom, Whitmer, Kamala, etc time to become more familiar amongst voters in terms of polices and agendas so that by 2028 more people would have a clearer sense of these potential candidates and their goals causing this assumption that people by default will vote for any Dem just because it's Trump on the other side is a foolish gamble.
Acting like this isn't a massive gamble either is kind of how we got to this point right?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The media on all sides has chosen Trump. That is obvious
This is the same as the 2016 election. They like Trump because the headlines bring eyeballs. Smh they are as culpable why aren't the calls for Trump to drop out just as loud

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Unfortunately, I think people would be more comfortable with him as VP instead of Harris.
I agree with that...this country isn't ready for a woman to be President

We're literally seeing the effects of a Black president...it broke this country's already fragile mind

Still it's not saying much because the country still don't fukk with Newsome.

They will look at California and he will be rejected strictly off of the border, crime, homelessness, and last but not least, the burning desire to tax you for EVERYTHING right down to taking a shyt.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
At this point it would look really weak if he did drop out and it would almost guarantee a Trump victory
lol no it wouldn't guaranteed whoever replaces him will have better numbers. People aren't in love with Biden, never have been. He's ALWAYS been the "just not Trump" candidate.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Nah breh, the liberal media is trying to push Biden out because they don't think he can win.

Conservative media is joking on Biden.

Behind the scenes the Democrats have been trying to find a way to get somebody else.
:mjlol: the liberal media??? So who wants Biden to stay in the race again?

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I highly doubt it.

Biden is the only one proven to be able to defeat Trump. He’ll run again, beat Trump, die next year and Kamala will take over.
Again Biden BARELY beat Trump. His margin was 44K votes that turned the electoral college (popular vote don't mean shyt)

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
At this point it would look really weak if he did drop out and it would almost guarantee a Trump victory
He just has to say that he's not going to let his bluder cause Trump to get in the office and that the people spoke up on the polls. He will leave with dignity or else get washed by Trump then be known for letting his ego ahead of what's best for the country.