*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If Biden drops out and the DNC try to get Newsome on the ballot, hell will break out amongst the feminist and black women. The whole rhetoric will be the (white) patriarchy doesn't want a black* woman running for president.

They'll just put another black woman up there with him. Run the same play and black women will fall for it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Biden drops out and the DNC try to get Newsome on the ballot, hell will break out amongst the feminist and black women. The whole rhetoric will be the (white) patriarchy doesn't want a black* woman running for president.

Kamala was ALWAYS a tool :mjlol: everyone here knows this bruh...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden dropping out guarantees Trump becomes President again.

The party is not going to pass over the sitting VP for the nomination. She cannot win a national election. And if she were passed over, black women in the party would be raising hell. You'll never hear the end of it. It would be the 1968 DNC convention all over. There would be no party unity heading into the election. As a result that candidate would lose too.

Therefore I'd rather stick with Breathing Tube Biden.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone check on @bnew please. The brother might be standing on a ledge somewhere.
I9-9eL.gif

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe had a good run. He brought us out of the worst of the pandemic and set the economy on a decent trajectory. Now it's time for him to pass the baton to someone who'll put the final nail in the coffin of MAGA. I think it's the best decision he could make for his legacy and the good of the country.

Now it is on the Dems to choose someone who is electable. I'm not too confident about Kamala but shes the most likely person to replace him.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Joe had a good run. He brought us out of the worst of the pandemic and set the economy on a decent trajectory. Now it's time for him to pass the baton to someone who'll put the final nail in the coffin of MAGA. I think it's the best decision he could make for his legacy and the good of the country.

Now it is on the Dems to choose someone who is electable. I'm not too confident about Kamala but shes the most likely person to replace him.

Kamala would be awful