*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
We all know Biden looked bad to a certain degree that night but I still think the Dems have exaggerated a bit too much with the fear angle. Putting Newsom, Whitmer, or whoever this late is a bad idea and a gamble that could come back to haunt them in November. I hate this narrative that's been put out making it seem like any ole Dem with a mouthpiece could beat Trump with ease or that voter turnout would be unanimously equivalent or greater than Biden's 2020 turnout.

That's a terrible strategy because we simply don't know that to be true, what we do know to be true is that Biden had a high turnout and beat Trump in 2020 even after a lackluster debate that election season. The Dems shot themselves in the foot, not because they've been sticking with Biden up to this point but due to them invoking fear, panic, and uncertainty amongst voters at the wrong time which can lead to unmotivated apathetic voters believing the party is in turmoil.

If they did all this early in the year back in January, February, or even March it'd been different. Hell, even late last year would've been different, if I were the Dems I'd take my chances with Biden at this point because for the most part voters are familiar with him and his policies, etc. Give Newsom, Whitmer, Kamala, etc time to become more familiar amongst voters in terms of polices and agendas so that by 2028 more people would have a clearer sense of these potential candidates and their goals causing this assumption that people by default will vote for any Dem just because it's Trump on the other side is a foolish gamble.
Facts

It makes no sense not to rally around Biden

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
On the surface this doesn't make sense.

Why would he say he's thinking of quitting? and why isn't Kamala put up there? and where's the alternative? If it's Gavin Newsome then you'd have an unelected dude running and Trump would have a field day.

If the Dems are that concerned evoke the 25th Amendment and get him out of here now.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
no then Mike Johnson becomes 1 step away from president

:unimpressed:
So either he's unfit or he's not.

The one thing Trump has proven is stubborness can be an asset.

Think people wasn't begging Trump not to run a few months ago?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
then why didn't they have a primary to prove it and energize the base behind him?

Why did democrat voters support him in 2020 when there were younger candidates available? Because he was the only who could beat Trump. They tried with Hillary and it failed. If Hillary can't beat Trump, there's no way in hell Kamala will.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Meanwhile...
GRkPgHWXIAAT9Lw

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you read? They're quoting the new york times. Besides, dailybeast always been solid. Stop fronting. :mjlol:

I can Nap and I don’t read sensationalist garbage like The Daily Beast :mjlol: I fact checked all the major news site and only The Daily Beast claims he’s dropping out. The others say he’s trying to save his election but when you have no media literacy (which it sounds like you don’t) you won’t understand how titles and word choices can be misleading.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Next time post CNN only.

As you can see CNN’s article title is alot less sensationalist saying that Biden is weighing whether he can save his election bid. The Daily Beast is a hack publication so I’m not surprised they’d immediately say he’s close to dropping out.
Sage advice for OP.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can Nap and I don’t read sensationalist garbage like The Daily Beast :mjlol: I fact checked all the major news site and only The Daily Beast claims he’s dropping out. The others say he’s trying to save his election but when you have no media literacy (which it sounds like you don’t) you won’t understand how titles and word choices can be misleading.
Nap? You cats are disgraceful. Stop reading headlines only.