*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

mykey

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: Jamaican is NOT considered a country of African or black descent. :snoop:

:snoop:why y’all just can’t admit her father doesn’t consider himself black:snoop:

This is absolute nonsense and you know it. 90% of Jamaicans look like variations of Biggie Smalls. Your Ms. Chin video there proves nothing because Chinese are statistically insignificant in Jamaica. Infact, most of them emigrated and live in Toronto, Miami and New York.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
She's younger, female in a post-Roe world, coherent, has less toxic baggage, and attractive. Voters are energized for her rather than just dragging their feet and picking not-Trump. She's also more popular with black, hispanic, and youth voters.

Now they need to get her out in the midwest rather than ignoring them like Hilary did, but i think that lessons learned

She'll energize the base especially women but I dont see her converting any potential Trump voters back to her side. Biden's low numbers were not just because of his age or debate performance. He wasn't seen as an effective president compared to Trump. Kamala is an extension of him and now they're forcing her on us. Democrats are being too reckless.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Dude, do you think I want Trump to win? I know he'll burn down the country.

But it's simple, Harris cannot win. I'm being realistic. White America ain't going for that shyt. The first female President will be white. That makes them more comfortable.

:salute:

I completely agree with you and no fukking ways. Do I want Trump to win but these dudes on here are so fukking delusional. Kamala is just a weak candidate.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
She'll energize the base especially women but I dont see her converting any potential Trump voters back to her side. Biden's low numbers were not just because of his age or debate performance. He wasn't seen as an effective president compared to Trump. Kamala is an extension of him and now they're forcing her on us. Democrats are being too reckless.
Trump hasn't gained a bunch of supporters. The issue is a bunch of people weren't going to vote for either of them, and he lost the Democratic base. She will be able to get these voters.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Hillary loss the election because her dumb ass campaign managers didn’t focus on traveling to PA, Wisconsin and Michigan…

Kamala really need to stay in those 3 states 24/7 period and focus on trump lies and failures on auto plants , his lies on bringing back auto and manufacturing jobs and coal mining bullshyt, which he has no plans on..

I don’t think she winning regardless Because non educated whites especially white women are following whatever their white man tells them

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
I'm certain she can beat this dude lol.

This idiot is nothing more than a playground bully. :mjlol:

“I call him wheezing Ed. Have you heard him wheeze? He sounds like a screen door on a windy, Chicago afternoon.”
full

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Jamaican is NOT considered a country of African or black descent. :snoop:

:snoop:why y’all just can’t admit her father doesn’t consider himself black:snoop:

he was immigrating during the 60s, im guessing wanted to be on the low about color due to racist practices of the American government

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Hillary loss the election because her dumb ass campaign managers didn’t focus on traveling to PA, Wisconsin and Michigan…

Kamala really need to stay in those 3 states 24/7 period and focus on trump lies and failures on auto plants , his lies on bringing back auto and manufacturing jobs and coal mining bullshyt, which he has no plans on..
Go to Georgia and try Texas to sweeten the pot.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
im baffled how people are motivated to vote for this guy

U have to see his voters

Majority is poor whites who still think that manufacturing jobs and coal mining jobs are coming back to town..

These are uneducated backwood people that still think this is 1968 with andy griffin and dukes of hazard on tv and the world is coming to a end because of immigrants

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
U have to see his voters

Majority is poor whites who still think that manufacturing jobs and coal mining jobs are coming back to town..

These are uneducated backwood people that still think this is 1968 with andy griffin and dukes of hazard on tv and the world is coming to a end because of immigrants

A lot of whites with money who back Trump

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

I don’t think she winning regardless Because non educated whites especially white women are following whatever their white man tells them
Bingo.