*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Trump won't be able to stop running against Biden lmao. He's going to lose.

Smart-Select-20240722-055505-Chrome.jpg

Smart-Select-20240722-055434-Chrome.jpg

Smart-Select-20240722-055403-Chrome.jpg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Kamala has a tough road ahead of her. It’s not impossible but Trump has become more popular than we want to admit. I see this election going down to the wire.

I don't think he has gotten more popular. The noise around him has gotten louder.

People have not forgotten his handling of covid

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Kamala has a tough road ahead of her. It’s not impossible but Trump has become more popular than we want to admit. I see this election going down to the wire.

I am for Kamala but watch certain posters call you MAGA just for pointing out the daunting reality we are facing instead of "Kamala is wiping the floor with cheeto".

This isn't pessimism I am just trying to ensure the 2016 mistakes are not repeated.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I don't think he has gotten more popular. The noise around him has gotten louder.

You are right, but to be real, it shouldn't even be close. If the bulk of the electorate was on that time he should poll under 40%. The fact we are at the margin of error for some polls shows a lot of people can be myopic as hell.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Reason why I mentioned he’s gotten more popular is because of the assassination attempt. It showed that Trump is Teflon Don in a sense. Despite everything that has been going on with him, he’s currently in the lead. I like Harris, but what she cannot due is underestimate Trump and the pullhe has. She needs to treat him as a political threat. No fcuking around.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reason why I mentioned he’s gotten more popular is because of the assassination attempt. It showed that Trump is Teflon Don in a sense. Despite everything that has been going on with him, he’s currently in the lead. I like Harris, but what she cannot due is underestimate Trump and the pullhe has. She needs to treat him as a political threat. No fcuking around.

So American adults are idiotic impressionable children then?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
So American adults are idiotic impressionable children then?

Sad but true….I mean look at where we are now as far as the election is concerned. It should be landslide victory for Harris or any other Democratic nominee. Yet, how is Trump even remotely in this position to win? That is why Harris cannot underestimate Trump in any circumstances.