*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is absolute nonsense and you know it. 90% of Jamaicans look like variations of Biggie Smalls. Your Ms. Chin video there proves nothing because Chinese are statistically insignificant in Jamaica. Infact, most of them emigrated and live in Toronto, Miami and New York.

my fam is Jamaican. Like damn near every Caribbean island…Jamaica is a hodgepodge of different races…but the predominant race is black.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: No1

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
screen-shot-2020-08-12-at-3-30-41-pm-1597260686.png

Breh is clearly a light skinned black man

Half of my family has that complexion, me included, we've never identified as anything other than black and no one else has ever identified us as anything other than black. People are being weird about this for no reason.

it’s not what I think he is.
It’s not what you think he is.
It’s not what anybody think he is
The point is what he thinks of himself and the fact that on his daughters birth certificate
this educated man who clearly knows the difference between race/color put he was Jamaican under that category

which essentially means he does not believe he is black. I don’t know why this is such difficult assessment

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I only have 2 dark/chocolate folks in my immediate family. My whole fam is also his color or my yellow/light skin complexion. Everybody is my complexion or light brown to mid brown. No matter what your nationality, people who look like this will always be considered black, and will always have a black American voice. These nikkas in here tripping.

ain’t nobody in here Trippin
my point has been … why didn’t he put black under his daughter‘s birth certificate?
It’s because he doesn’t believe he’s black.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
There are a lot of bad faith actors online. But to be fair the people I see dumping on Kamala (the tangible crowd) seethed against Biden for most of the last four years.

Also, I would be very careful about responding to this type of sentiment by "shut up and vote". I am firmly against the "don't vote" crowd but we've been "fighting for democracy"since GWB and each time told to vote and and not ask hard questions.

The Black community has not just been in limbo but taken economic and demographic body blows since 2008. Is it fair to just tell everyone to chill out?

Also Black men are the most overwhelmingly Democrat voting male demographic in the USA by a large margin. The fact that it is even a thing to attack us for not being supportive enough turns even my stomach at times.
You’re right breh it’s just annoying to see like clockwork smart dumb Nikkas come out the woodwork when a black person is running for office :shaq2:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The “Kamala isn’t black” argument isn’t the one to be had. You can simply say she isn’t anchored in her Jamaican side, and you would be right.

Donald Harris is alive, yet you haven’t seen him once in the past 4 years. Kamala hardly if ever talks her about her father nor her Jamaican side of the family; while she has taken part in Jamaican culture numerous times(wearing Indian garb and cooking Indian food w/ Mindy Kaling), and Kamala visited India when she was younger.

Kamala was raised in an Indian culture by her Indian mother(nothing wrong w/ that btw), the disconnect people have is that she tries to run “Black Girl Magic” when she’s nowhere anchored in the side that gives Harris her blackness(Jamaica).

It’s like Drake trying to big up ADOS culture now, when dude grew up in Canada raised by his Jewish mom. Drake is technically ADOS, but he clearly wasn’t raised ADOS.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
This is absolute nonsense and you know it. 90% of Jamaicans look like variations of Biggie Smalls. Your Ms. Chin video there proves nothing because Chinese are statistically insignificant in Jamaica. Infact, most of them emigrated and live in Toronto, Miami and New York.

:yeshrug: I got no dog in that fight with that Jamaican Asian woman I just posted it to show you what some Jamaican/Caribbean people believe their country. It’s not about race.

In fact, I’m born and raised in the Bronx, all my life as an old head - and know a bunch of Caribbean, who are considered coolies who don’t consider themselves to be black

he was immigrating during the 60s, im guessing wanted to be on the low about color due to racist practices of the American government

with all due respect, that’s a really poor excuse
He immigrated to California, nevertheless Southern California, which at that particular time was the most liberal place in all of America and as I already posted, the 60s was the height or pinnacle of pro blackness

So he had absolutely no reason to put Jamaican to cover himself due to racial practices within America