*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Repugnants are in shambles. The bot accounts are trying to run with the "she's got a white husband!" angle but they've spent the last 4 years boosting the gender war so a white husband is now looked at favorably by the divestors they've cultivated. Them boys is fukked.:lolbron:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:yeshrug: I got no dog in that fight with that Jamaican Asian woman I just posted it to show you what some Jamaican/Caribbean people believe their country. It’s not about race.

In fact, I’m born and raised in the Bronx, all my life as an old head - and know a bunch of Caribbean, who are considered coolies who don’t consider themselves to be black

with all due respect, that’s a really poor excuse
He immigrated to California, nevertheless Southern California, which at that particular time was the most liberal place in all of America and as I already posted, the 60s was the height or pinnacle of pro blackness

So he had absolutely no reason to put Jamaican to cover himself due to racial practices within America
D0z-ZkLWsAEjg-0.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
screen-shot-2020-08-12-at-3-30-41-pm-1597260686.png

Breh is clearly a light skinned black man
The fact the conversation has turned into this is dumb as hell breh. If someone doesn't think this dude is black, or has significant black ancestry, I question if they are black. Their evidence he isn't black is because he put down "Jamaican"?

But even so, who cares?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Repugnants are in shambles. The bot accounts are trying to run with the "she's got a white husband!" angle but they've spent the last 4 years boosting the gender war so a white husband is now looked at favorably by the divestors they've cultivated. Them boys is fukked.:lolbron:

:dead: thats one of those plays that you make when you think you thought of everything but then a whole ass monkey wrench jumps into the picture.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
so apparently, Politico put out an article saying that Joe's longest serving staff showed him the polls and that's what did him in...he was not going to win in Nov

I want to see those polls...I know the race is close but lose??? WTF??
He was down 7 pts in MI and I want to say within the margin of error in 2 other battleground states

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Hillary loss the election because her dumb ass campaign managers didn’t focus on traveling to PA, Wisconsin and Michigan…

Kamala really need to stay in those 3 states 24/7 period and focus on trump lies and failures on auto plants , his lies on bringing back auto and manufacturing jobs and coal mining bullshyt, which he has no plans on..

I don’t think she winning regardless Because non educated whites especially white women are following whatever their white man tells them

this is what I’m saying a woman of color who is from Northern California which is the most liberal / elitist place in America. Is just not going to relate to those blue collar Midwestern voters.

that’s the main reason I believe Kamala is a bad candidate for the party

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
people on this site will look at this Jeffersons looking brother and say he isnt black :dead:

Place is so unserious

nobody is saying he’s not black
The question is why didn’t he put black under his daughters birth certificate is because he doesn’t believe believe he is

I wish people would read instead of assuming

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Kamala is Black and considers herself Black. Why are we still debating her damn race?? I could see if she was racially ambiguous...but she's not. At all.

A lot of the cats you see in this thread talking about her "Blackness" as if it is important, are just goofy. Most sane people aren't voting along those lines.

The goofball, glue sniffing, shortbus riding contingent have no other purpose in life but to argue over superficial nonsense as though it is important.