*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Half of my family has that complexion, me included, we've never identified as anything other than black and no one else has ever identified us as anything other than black. People are being weird about this for no reason.

To be fair. Most Indians and South East Asians have that complexion too.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
With inflation slowing and the jobs market continuing to climb there's a real chance she could walk into 2027/2028 with an amazing economy, normal inflation (2%) and nobody is beating her if that happhe'll.

Man I wish but I have a completely opposite view of the economy. Job growth and vacancies have hit a plateau and we have one of the most overvalued stock markets in history.

Whoever wins 2024 will probably inherit a shyt show economy and possibly a major foreign war.

Me voting for her regardless doesn't dictate what Jed Jr in Wisconsin is doing.

We should drive voting in our community as much as possible but you are right. This surge in enthusiasm in Black folks and stalwart liberals is not equal to victory in November. Understanding this is not being defeatist, it is essential bc an echo chamber could be as bad for Kamala as Trump's insults.

I’m already seeing the fickleness of BM on Twitter :mjlol:

Ain’t say one word about Trump or even Biden for that matter, but now got a dissertation for Kamala. Yet most couldn’t even convey what type of “tangibles” they’d like to see. I get the wanting something for your vote but a lot of us are clearly taking the divisive gender war BS and deciding to apply those feelings to a BW running for president instead of compartmentalizing it for the bigger picture.

There are a lot of bad faith actors online. But to be fair the people I see dumping on Kamala (the tangible crowd) seethed against Biden for most of the last four years.

Also, I would be very careful about responding to this type of sentiment by "shut up and vote". I am firmly against the "don't vote" crowd but we've been "fighting for democracy"since GWB and each time told to vote and and not ask hard questions.

The Black community has not just been in limbo but taken economic and demographic body blows since 2008. Is it fair to just tell everyone to chill out?

Also Black men are the most overwhelmingly Democrat voting male demographic in the USA by a large margin. The fact that it is even a thing to attack us for not being supportive enough turns even my stomach at times.

I don't think he has gotten more popular. The noise around him has gotten louder.

People have not forgotten his handling of covid

Popularity is the wrong metric. Biden/Harris are the incumbents. Dissatisfaction about the current state of affairs is all Trump needs to leverage. Those people, not the MAGA faithful will decide this election.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Half of my family has that complexion, me included, we've never identified as anything other than black and no one else has ever identified us as anything other than black. People are being weird about this for no reason.
I only have 2 dark/chocolate folks in my immediate family. My whole fam is also his color or my yellow/light skin complexion. Everybody is my complexion or light brown to mid brown. No matter what your nationality, people who look like this will always be considered black, and will always have a black American voice. These nikkas in here tripping.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
abortion law changed things, dont forget that

also hilary had more votes

Sadly, the popular vote isn’t the deciding factor. Im hoping that Kamala has learned from Hillary’s mistake against Trump which was not taking his popularity and influence seriously.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
If Biden didn't have a path to victory I would love to see what they are projecting Harris's path to victory is.

She's younger, female in a post-Roe world, coherent, has less toxic baggage, and attractive. Voters are energized for her rather than just dragging their feet and picking not-Trump. She's also more popular with black, hispanic, and youth voters.

Now they need to get her out in the midwest rather than ignoring them like Hilary did, but i think that lessons learned

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Kamala's VP is going to have to be the whitest white man imaginable, so we can eliminate most of these people along with Pete Buttigieg because he's gay, people seem to be high on Shapiro, but he's Jewish and that might ruffle feathers. The disinformation campaign if a black woman chooses a Jewish man as VP is going to be nasty work :francis:

America isn't nearly as progressive as people make it out to be.
Bashear and Cooper are the only ones that sticks out. Whitmer and Newsome needs to stay away until 28 or 32, while the former two are from those rural states, just need to figure out who is good at debating.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Funny the birth certificate says her moms is Caucasian lmaoo, we all know in America according to the census Asians, Indians and North Africans ie: Egyptians are white :mjlol:

Pops said he Jamaican which is black if we looking at it in that context lmaoo

:snoop: Jamaican is NOT considered a country of African or black descent. :snoop:

:snoop:why y’all just can’t admit her father doesn’t consider himself black:snoop:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
If Biden didn't have a path to victory I would love to see what they are projecting Harris's path to victory is.

so apparently, Politico put out an article saying that Joe's longest serving staff showed him the polls and that's what did him in...he was not going to win in Nov

I want to see those polls...I know the race is close but lose??? WTF??