*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
When people think of "Jamaicans" they think of people that'd be labeled Black. That whole argument is smart-dumb nonsense.

Kamala has always considered herself Black and associated herself with Black. She is Black.

:manny:
She’s one of us when it’s beneficial for her and her goals:manny:

Daps
she literally just broke a fundraising record for small donor donations, in a matter of a few hours.

last i checked, black people are broke, so it’s clear a lot of white people are fukking with her.

black people can’t afford trump to win. it would _literally_ be the end of black america. shyt isn’t a fukking game or some abstraction to mull over on a message board. it’s an existential reality.

as far as i am concerned your pessimism, which is unfounded, amounts to little more than running interference for a nazi. there is zero basis for saying black men won’t vote, when black men are facing annihilation if she loses.

:unimpressed:

She is definitely getting the bigger $1K plus donations from white people, but stop acting like black people aren’t spending $9 a day on Starbucks, and McDonalds meals too. Millions of black people can afford $20 for a political donation to keep Trump out of the White House, and prevent 2 new conservative Supreme Court justices. Blue collar people of all races make political donations. They ask everyone at the end of your tax return. Some people throw in $2-3. Every penny counts.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Joe Biden needs to spend whatever life force he has left and get on the campaign trail. He gotta shore up that old vote as best Dems can in those swing states that aren’t voluntarily going to vote for a BW

If he could do that he wouldnt have dropped out of the race :gucci:

Mfers two coughs away from a heart attack at any given moment, its over let the old man do his thing from the White House surrounded by aides that do the actual work while Kamala goes out there on the fast break and dunks on Trump as much as possible 4 the next few months

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Black women are all in. Black men are not. They don't really fukk with her like that. Her being married to a white man also doesn't help her at all.

I can easily see black women blaming black men when Trump destroys her.
I’m already seeing the fickleness of BM on Twitter :mjlol:

Ain’t say one word about Trump or even Biden for that matter, but now got a dissertation for Kamala. Yet most couldn’t even convey what type of “tangibles” they’d like to see. I get the wanting something for your vote but a lot of us are clearly taking the divisive gender war BS and deciding to apply those feelings to a BW running for president instead of compartmentalizing it for the bigger picture.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Black women are all in. Black men are not. They don't really fukk with her like that. Her being married to a white man also doesn't help her at all.

I can easily see black women blaming black men when Trump destroys her.
Keep thinking that you and the others that dapped your post especially that faced c00n :mjlol:

Yall thinking that fat orange fukk is finna win is hilarious:umad:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
do yall think Kamala Harris ban beat Trump in the election ?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
some of the news reporting that Joe Manchin is trying to run :mjlol:
Lmao. THIS is who the donors would want.

Some nikkas in here have said that the donors traded on Biden to support a pro corporate Kamala. Stupid shyt.

The donors saw that Biden had zero chance of winning and THOSE donors don't want a dictatorship. Only AIPAC is in full support of a Trump presidency and Joe Manchin might be their sabotage machine.

I completely expect him to shyt on Kamala in every way possible.