*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, i know we need help, but i’m not even pressed about that right now.

i want trump to lose. that’s my only goal this november. a trump loss would be a significant blow to the fascist movement that has been gathering steam since his first term. it would be a repudiation of elon musk and every other smug white supremacist member of the elite who has been fueling this climate of white supremacy.

i will worry about our tangibles after trump is defeated.

:francis:
No bro, this is something we need to worry about right now.

We know our vote means something. We need to stop giving it away without concrete proof of what we will be getting.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White America will always choose the white criminal lunatic over the black and Indian woman because whiteness makes them feel comfortable and secure.

She will only be able to drive black women to the polls. Not black men.

Yeah, she needs to find a way to drive Black men to the polls.

If she does that she's in better shape than people believe.

Trump barely beat Clinton in states such as MI, WI, PA in 2016.

Abortion
Shapiro or Kelly as VP
Drive Black men to the polls

And she beats Trump.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I still think this was a panic move and most of the internal polling was a direct result of the Dems sabotaging themselves..... BUT... that said... it's nice to see most of the party rallying behind Kamala and starting to put the focus back where it belongs: Trump's hoe ass.

Notice who has been quiet: Pelosi, Schumer, Obama... they wanted to select their own nominee. fukk all that. I'd glad it didn't work out that way. Enough infighting.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps

Kamala's VP is going to have to be the whitest white man imaginable, so we can eliminate most of these people along with Pete Buttigieg because he's gay, people seem to be high on Shapiro, but he's Jewish and that might ruffle feathers. The disinformation campaign if a black woman chooses a Jewish man as VP is going to be nasty work :francis:

America isn't nearly as progressive as people make it out to be.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Zero clicks

I'm glad MI/PA/WI have dem governors and sec of states because I really think there's going to be violence at election sites, when mail votes are being counted. It happened to an extent in Michigan where they tried breaking into counting sites. Expect fukkery...

:francis:Michigan and Pennsylvania especially.