*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Daps
Dude, do you think I want Trump to win? I know he'll burn down the country.

But it's simple, Harris cannot win. I'm being realistic. White America ain't going for that shyt. The first female President will be white. That makes them more comfortable.
she literally just broke a fundraising record for small donor donations, in a matter of a few hours.

last i checked, black people are broke, so it’s clear a lot of white people are fukking with her.

black people can’t afford trump to win. it would _literally_ be the end of black america. shyt isn’t a fukking game or some abstraction to mull over on a message board. it’s an existential reality.

as far as i am concerned your pessimism, which is unfounded, amounts to little more than running interference for a nazi. there is zero basis for saying black men won’t vote, when black men are facing annihilation if she loses.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she literally just broke a fundraising effort for small donor donations, in a matter of a few hours.

last i checked, black people are broke, so it’s clear a lot of white people are fukking with her.

black people can’t afford trump to win. it would _literally_ be the end of black america. shyt isn’t a fukking game or some abstraction to mull over on a message board. it’s an existential reality.

as far as i am concerned your pessimism, which is unfounded, amounts to little more than running interference for a nazi. there is zero basis for saying black men won’t vote, when black men are facing annihilation if she loses.

She got the gay vote...they love sistas.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why is she so fine :wow:

GTCiN_basAAVmIa

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she literally just broke a fundraising effort for small donor donations, in a matter of a few hours.

But we also have the right to know what Kamala is going to do for our vote. A lot of people are putting the cart before the horse in this situation, and blindly following someone who nobody wanted as President a few years ago.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dude, do you think I want Trump to win? I know he'll burn down the country.

But it's simple, Harris cannot win. I'm being realistic. White America ain't going for that shyt. The first female President will be white. That makes them more comfortable.

The abortion issue is working for Harris and if she is able to actually drive Black folks to the polls she can absolutely win.

Plus trump is a raving lunatic.

Plus Trumps racism towards Harris will erode some of the Black support that he has gained.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
she literally just broke a fundraising record for small donor donations, in a matter of a few hours.

Fundraising from excited Dems means nothing. It does not translate into an election victory.

White liberals is not representative of white america.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
when momentum really begins to build in favor of kamala, there will be violence. keep your head on swivel, brehs & brehettes.

it’s about to get hectic.

:francis:

I'm glad MI/PA/WI have dem governors and sec of states because I really think there's going to be violence at election sites, when mail votes are being counted. It happened to an extent in Michigan where they tried breaking into counting sites. Expect fukkery...

Daps
But we also have the right to know what Kamala is going to do for our vote. A lot of people are putting the cart before the horse in this situation, and blindly following someone who nobody wanted as President a few years ago.
man, i know we need help, but i’m not even pressed about that right now.

i want trump to lose. that’s my only goal this november. a trump loss would be a significant blow to the fascist movement that has been gathering steam since his first term. it would be a repudiation of elon musk and every other smug white supremacist member of the elite who has been fueling this climate of white supremacy.

i will worry about our tangibles after trump is defeated.

:francis:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The abortion issue is working for Harris and if she is able to actually drive Black folks to the polls she can absolutely win.

Plus trump is a raving lunatic.
White America will always choose the white criminal lunatic over the black and Indian woman because whiteness makes them feel comfortable and secure.

She will only be able to drive black women to the polls. Not black men.