*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Daps
Reppin
St louis
M7gl7fP.png

JfRS8Pc.png

Vote For Piss!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
she has no baggage that Republicans can attack unlike Joe. The best attack against Kamala can be from fellow democratic nominee, why she didn't succeed much when she was running initially. Trump and them are just gonna call her communist and hope for the best. The best insult going right now is her laughing :skip:
What about her not having biological children? Seems a bit weird but not a big deal tbh

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What about her not having biological children? Seems a bit weird but not a big deal tbh
That would be such a wild angle to call out that I can never see it lol. I think they will just focus on calling her a communist, that is what they did early on with Joe Biden last time around. Like @King Jove said it will be about the border, etc..treat her like she's Bernie Sanders type

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He's more scared of someone competent being able to bring up his 4 years and his current criminal cases without faltering, pausing or losing track.

Trump has insane baggage with Biden's performances he could get away with it plus he waffles or mis-remembers far more now. You can visibly see he's slowly losing it.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
We will see, but from I have hearing they wanted her to step down with Biden. It looks like Biden gave her his endorsement to spite the donors and party members that forced him out. The donors want Newsome and Moore, because they see Moore as the next Obama and they don't want him to wait. That convention is going to be wild. We will see how things shake out, but if Harris couldn't get through the primaries a few years ago then I don't like her chances of winning a contested convention where Newsome will clearly be the high rollers choice.
She'll win because the others don't have campaign funds. You can't run without a campaign If anything this is more of a test-trial stage for some aforementioned hopefuls in 2028 to see how they'd manage under pressure/big stage.

Kamala will make an easier transition as she could start campaigning by the end of next week whereas the others could take weeks or nearly a month to raise substantial funds needed for a campaign.

Daps
Nah bro ain't no exceptions for Dogset, Commander Biden was the biggest criminal in the white house over 4 years ever. 25 bites. He assaulted the damn capital police. There will never be acceptance. He should be jailed and so should Bashirs dog.
In all fairness, Joe Biden has another son who is a menace too.