*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
News outlets have been making a lot of parallels between this & 1968.

Political violence at the highest level (MLK & RFK)
LBJ drops out
VP takes nomination and loses
Nixon is elected and goes on to have one of the worst scandals in US politics
Gets impeached and resigns

:lupe:

Difference now is Trump would never resign

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Gaslighting...lol. Female tactics remain persistent. I told you my position on the situation twice now. The fact that a person telling you the reality of the nation we live in is "making Trump unbeatable" or "telling you how you feel" is your response, shows what scorned hoes do.

Telling you that you're not dealing with reality has 0 to do with your feelings other than hurting them.

Kamala at the top of the blue ticket is extremely unlikely to win any 4-state combination of WI/PA/OH/MI/AZ/GA. That 4-state combination, ideally all 6, is what determines the election. Not padding the blue wall even more.

And the correct word is you're*...
Correcting misspelled words is you're big got you. Your angry and typed all that out four nothing.

I understand how the racist electoral college works. Just like I understand the Republicans nominated an old racist rapist pedophile convicted felon with connections to Epstein. So you vote for your boy trump. I'll vote for Kamala.

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
GTCtE_TXYAApTm1

:mjlol:

He doesn't want someone competent in a fair debate.

:mjlol: