*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need these Indians to come through and vote for Kamala.

While Trump and MaGA been worried about these Latinos, we ramp up votes from all these aunties to win in the midwest :blessed:

We need everybody to come vote for Kamala. Everybody.

Any poster that starts that crime bill nonsense or prosecutor bullshyt needs to get put on a neg train.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTCtE_TXYAApTm1

:mjlol:

He doesn't want someone competent in a fair debate.

:mjlol:
He’s shook

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
She is the vice president and the successor of the incumbent president that he supports. The idea harris was the weakest candidate is a flat out lie, there was bill de blasio, kirsten gillibrand, julian castro, tim ryan, i can go on tons of established politicans that she had better polling than, because she decided to take the hint and withdraw unlike others who had no chance shows her character.

:francis:

I believe she was the very first serious candidate to withdraw herself from the nomination (and when I say serious candidate, I mean one of the 18 or 19 individuals that was invited to the first Democrat debate)

add the fact that she was favorite battling Elizabeth Warren for that top 3 spot right behind Biden and Bernie at the very top

i’m sorry if you are a fan of her, but the truth is the truth. She was literally the weakest or nevertheless one of the weakest candidates from that class. You have to ask yourself why would she drop out before anybody if she is this supposedly outstanding political figure ….
she had no buzz … she had no major endorsements …. she had no money - her donations dried up quickly

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i can speak frankly, because it's july of 2024, and we have to beat donald trump;

i'll vote for kamala, but goddamn :why: i really don't wanna die on this hill. it's just not the year for it. no one is trying to disrespect black women by trying to live in reality, which is that a white nominee like andy beshear wipes the fukking FLOOR with trump, and kamala....just doesn't

i really hope the Dems don't nominate her for a bullshyt ass reason like identity politics :snoop:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Do you see people from Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona voting for her? All have big white populations and large Latino populations
I do think we have to worry about Latinos. People assumed Latinos would deliver margins in Texas and didn’t so i don‘t know what happens there.