*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Watching videos and pictures of Kamala for the past half hour, she's looking real impregnable. :mjlit:

I know who I'm voting for in November

Obama sorry for Kamala Harris 'good looking' comment

Obama Apologized to Kamala Harris for Saying She's Hot

harris-tty-ag-portrait-rdx-jef-201109_1604958732615_sl_11x14_1600.jpg

:noah:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Correcting misspelled words is you're big got you. Your angry and typed all that out four nothing.

I understand how the racist electoral college works. Just like I understand the Republicans nominated an old racist rapist pedophile convicted felon with connections to Epstein. So you vote for your boy trump. I'll vote for Kamala
. More female babble :wrist:
We simply understand that youth doesn't turn up in elections and that swing party white men 30+ in swing states are the keys to the battle.

It's anybody but Trump for me but I'm not going to ignore the makeup and track record of the country to be dreamy-eyed.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Kamala is legit everything people tried to say about Biden. People tried to pretend that Biden only won because we didn't want Trump, completely ignoring that Biden appealed to all the cacs in the Rust Belt/Midwest, out West and on the East Coast. The shyt people pretended was so easy before isn't going to be so easy for Kamala. I'mma vote for her because we have to and I'mma hope that these cacs do the right thing but, IDK :francis:
We need these Indians to come through and vote for Kamala.

While Trump and MaGA been worried about these Latinos, we ramp up votes from all these aunties to win in the midwest :blessed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
White women voted Trump in 2016 over their own white woman, Hillary Clinton. 100% white women not gonna vote Harris.

The overwhelming majority of women voted for Clinton. :mjlol:

When it came to white women it was basically a tie.

White women definitely going to support him less now.