*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We already know Newsom isn't running, he has no campaign funds. She'll have all of Biden's campaign funds. Nearly 80% of Dems in Washington support Kamala being the nominee.

I feel like this supposed convention is just for show to give the impression that everybody got a fair chance to make their pitch but the decision has been made, everybody is donating to Kamala's campaign for a reason. No other potential candidate has the funds unless they run their own pockets but they'd be a broke fool.
We will see, but from I have heard they wanted her to step down with Biden. It looks like Biden gave her his endorsement to spite the donors and party members that forced him out. The donors want Newsome and Moore, because they see Moore as the next Obama and they don't want him to wait. That convention is going to be wild. We will see how things shake out, but if Harris couldn't get through the primaries a few years ago then I don't like her chances of winning a contested convention where Newsome will clearly be the high rollers choice.

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Trump is gonna refuse a debate now. Kamala gonna cook him in that. I respect Biden for putting his pride aside. We'll see, but I'm 100 percent for Harris.

Kamala is Trumps Waterloo in a debate. Kamala will absolutely cook Trump because she thinks as fast as he does, she's got a sharp tongue

I cant rock with Kamala shes to fake for my liking, she move like a lot of phony ass white woman I have meet in my like

so would you rather have a white supremacist that caused an insurrection

Kamala just have to walkout to Not Like Us and it’s over for Drump

yo, Not Like Us would be there perfect theme song for Harris, lol

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Republicans reactions tell me the correct decision was made.
she has no baggage that Republicans can attack unlike Joe. The best attack against Kamala can be from fellow democratic nominee, why she didn't succeed much when she was running initially. Trump and them are just gonna call her communist and hope for the best. The best insult going right now is her laughing :skip:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Andy Beshear

GE8nRpAX0AA9NPG
This is who she needs to choose. The suburban moms feel comfortable with this. I’ll even make an exception for dogset if it keeps Trump out.
Nah bro ain't no exceptions for Dogset, Commander Biden was the biggest criminal in the white house over 4 years ever. 25 bites. He assaulted the damn capital police. There will never be acceptance. He should be jailed and so should Bashirs dog.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
she has no baggage that Republicans can attack unlike Joe. The best attack against Kamala can be from fellow democratic nominee, why she didn't succeed much when she was running initially. Trump and them are just gonna call her communist and hope for the best. The best insult going right now is her laughing :skip:
Agreed, she will also be able to get the young voters Biden was having issues attracting.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only two things I know about Kamala is that she’s married to a white man and she used to be a cop. Neither of these fill me with optimism.

Kamala is legit everything people tried to say about Biden. People tried to pretend that Biden only won because we didn't want Trump, completely ignoring that Biden appealed to all the cacs in the Rust Belt/Midwest, out West and on the East Coast. The shyt people pretended was so easy before isn't going to be so easy for Kamala. I'mma vote for her because we have to and I'mma hope that these cacs do the right thing but, IDK :francis:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Many people started to dislike her during her time as vice president not before
A lot of that dislike is exaggerated and propagated online/social media. Offline there's not much negative vitriol spoken about her.

Most of this supposed dislike is due to trivial reasons such as “Oh she got a white husband”, “oh she's not Black, she's Indian”, “She smiles/dances too much”, “As a prosecutor, she locked up nothing but Black people (another exaggerated lie), etc, etc, not anything substantial, just preconceived assumptions and exaggerated lies/half-truths.

I think most Black people are neutral regarding Kamala, there's nothing of substance to dislike about her in the way that y'all make it out to be.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Even the tough-on-crime stuff which is what they love. She did mad shyt as AG, a very big flaw on her for us but for Republicans? Not, otherwise it's hypocritical but we all know that doesn't matter for them.

If they go the racist/sexist angle they'll lose a few voters as well and gain some. :mjlol:

The laughing stuff is a non-starter, it's too weak.

I hope we've evolved from this:

losing you elections/nominations. :dead:
:dead: