*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We already know Newsom isn't running, he has no campaign funds. She'll have all of Biden's campaign funds. Nearly 80% of Dems in Washington support Kamala being the nominee.

I feel like this supposed convention is just for show to give the impression that everybody got a fair chance to make their pitch but the decision has been made, everybody is donating to Kamala's campaign for a reason. No other potential candidate has the funds unless they run their own pockets but they'd be a broke fool.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
It’s literally 11 seconds left in the 4th Quarter on 4th and long.

Throw that Michelle Hail Mary and hope there’s a bag big enough to convince her to do it.
And this is what's annoying about those championing Michelle Obama. They're just, like, 'Well, shey qualified for this job because she's a the president's wife.' Like, that's literally like saying, 'Well, why is Tom Brady's wife out there throwing passes at practice?' Because she's the quarterback's wife! She just brushes it off like it's nothing.Can you imagine the most qualified dude ever? Like, the guy who invented color TV. He's sitting there, like, 'I did all this!' And then Tom Brady's wife is like, 'Hey, I married him. So, can I throw a pass?' It doesn't work like that.I mean, Michelle Obama, a very accomplished woman, but you get her running for president, it's like, what does she have to do with running the country? What, because she was married to the president? That's like me saying, 'Well, I hang out with a lot of doctors. I should be able to perform surgery.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
And you're delusional. The woman could barely keep her staff from going at each others necks in 2020. Couldn't poll better than Julian Castro wack ass or Corey Booker cookie cutter lame ass. Stop living in fantasy land. She's got a ton of work to do.
So you hate women and think a convicted racist pedophile felon has a chance.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
You're underselling just how PERFECTLY Obama ran his campaign. It wasn’t just about intrigue and the desire to make history. Obama had YEARS beforehand to win the populace over with his charm, wit, and speaking ability. He was also sneakily good as a POLITICIAN to the point I don’t think he gets the credit he deserves in that arena. But besides that point, Obama’s campaign was so perfectly executed that all the “chosen one” jokes we hear now in hindsight weren’t jokes. In real time that man MOVED like he was anointed. I honestly don’t think we’ll ever get the same combination of political strengths and timing in one candidate ever again.

Kamala doesn’t have a third of Obama’s advantages and she also doesn’t have time on her hands to reshape and reintroduce a persona that “everyone” can get behind. I think Biden and his inner circle did her a disservice the last 4 years by keeping her under the proverbial lock and key and not positioning her as a viable successor. Then you have to consider misogyny. You also have to take into consideration that many in the black community don’t see her as one of “us”. Good ole racism is always a factor and as of now, her strongest play is “I’m younger than Biden and more intelligent than Trump” which God willing SHOULD get her over the hump but I don’t think comparing her situation to Obama’s is a good look at all. It's two wildly different situations.
While I get your point about the differences between her and Obama, the GOP would've rather faced Biden because they could better estimate their chances against him than Kamala.

The idea that Kamala is an easy victory simply isn't true based on their reactions to Joe dropping out...secondly, the supposed idea that there's a strong dislike among Black people regarding Kamala is a bit exaggerated. Most Black people were supportive of Kamala being Vice President which is why Joe picked her among the other VP choices, Black voters preferred her as his choice.

Another thing is that some of you keep trying to dictate how Black voters feel about Harris while not acknowledging that the coli's favorite darling Newsom who everybody is soo keen on getting the nod isn't exactly popular among Black or Latino voters either, especially in his State of California. Kamala at the moment has more Black support than he would.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And this is what's annoying about those championing Michelle Obama. They're just, like, 'Well, shey qualified for this job because she's a the president's wife.' Like, that's literally like saying, 'Well, why is Tom Brady's wife out there throwing passes at practice?' Because she's the quarterback's wife! She just brushes it off like it's nothing.Can you imagine the most qualified dude ever? Like, the guy who invented color TV. He's sitting there, like, 'I did all this!' And then Tom Brady's wife is like, 'Hey, I married him. So, can I throw a pass?' It doesn't work like that.I mean, Michelle Obama, a very accomplished woman, but you get her running for president, it's like, what does she have to do with running the country? What, because she was married to the president? That's like me saying, 'Well, I hang out with a lot of doctors. I should be able to perform surgery.

Breh the Dems are front of her crib right now trying every trick in the book because it’s desperation time.

Michelle would be “fine” for the job if she had a cats of misfits like Cheney, Powell, Rice and Rumsfeld doing the heavy lifting but all of those cats were legit hittas because they knew W was the white Kamala with a dad who took the baton from Reagan. W was a moment in time that showed all you need is the right entourage to back you up.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
They’ve Successfully Replaced Joe Biden on the Ballot — but How is the Next Nominee Going to Get on the Ballot in Two States?

The Heritage Oversight Project Highlighted They Cannot Take Biden off the Democratic Ticket in Two States, for any Reason other than Death or 25th Amendment 👀

Joe Biden did not die, nor has he been removed via the 25th amendment…

🔴 There are Two (Or More) Problematic States Now

• Nevada
• Wisconsin

• Wisconsin: does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death.
—— Biden hasn’t died

Nevada: no changes can be made to the ballot after 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year or 'a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.
—— It’s past June, and Biden has not died, nor 25th’d

• Georgia: If Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election, his name will remain on the ballot but no votes will be counted.
—— not applied here.

• Texas, the two party's nominees have until the 74th day before the election to withdraw from the ballot.
—— As of today, there are 106 days til election. The next candidate can be added.

• Some states, like South Carolina, do not allow candidates to withdraw for political reasons.

Some states don't have any laws on the books for dealing with a presidential nominee withdrawing, and there is little precedent for such a situation occurring.
—— the next two weeks will be interesting

So unless they use the 25th amendment to remove him, or kill him, the next Presidential Nominee won’t be a choice in the next election

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
While I get your point about the differences between her and Obama, the GOP would've rather faced Biden because they could better estimate their chances against him than Kamala.

The idea that Kamala is an easy victory simply isn't true based on their reactions to Joe dropping out...secondly, the supposed idea that there's a strong dislike among Black people regarding Kamala is a bit exaggerated. Most Black people were supportive of Kamala being Vice President which is why Joe picked her among the other VP choices, Black voters preferred her as his choice.

Another thing is that some of you keep trying to dictate how Black voters feel about Harris while not acknowledging that the coli's favorite darling Newsom who everybody is soo keen on isn't exactly popular among Black or Latino voters either, especially in his State of California. Kamala at the moment has more Black support than he would.
Many people started to dislike her during her time as vice president not before