*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

lib123

All Star
Daps
Other way around. Harris is going to get bodied in November. This will go down as the biggest political mistake in history. Forcing out your sitting President because wealthy donors told them, and watching your VP get destroyed by a criminal.

TmwCKfd.png

Was it a mistake tho? The wealthy donors will still benefit from Trump’s policies.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
With Biden, MAGA/GOP felt a bit more at ease and somewhat predictive (maybe even overly confident) regarding facing Joe but with Kamala it's a mixed bag and this could turn out to be another '08 scenario with Obama depending on numerous factors.

With Kamala taking over, it's possible this could ignite more interest among potential current voters and may increase newly registered voter turnout, especially with younger people since there's still enough time to register as a new voter. A lot of people may be intrigued by Kamala in the same vein as Obama in the sense that y'know some people are turned on by the idea of making history and might see this as that prime opportunity as many did with Barack.

Republicans learned not to underestimate that when Obama beat McCain.

Your underselling just how PERFECTLY Obama ran his campaign. It wasn’t just about intrigue and the desire to make history. Obama had YEARS beforehand to win the populace over with his charm, wit, and speaking ability. He was also sneakily good as a POLITICIAN to the point I don’t think he gets the credit he deserves in that arena. But besides that point, Obama’s campaign was so perfectly executed that all the “chosen one” jokes we hear now in hindsight really weren’t jokes. In real time that man MOVED like he was anointed. I honestly don’t think we’ll ever get the same combination of political strengths and timing in one candidate ever again.

Kamala doesn’t have a third of Obama’s advantages and she also doesn’t have time on her hands to reshape and in reintroduce a persona that “everyone” can get behind. I think Biden and his inner circle really did her a disservice the last 4 years by keeping her under the proverbial lock and key and not positioning her as a viable successor. Then you have to take misogyny into consideration. You also have to take into consideration that many in the black community don’t see her as one of “us”. Good ole racism is always a factor and as of now her strongest play is “I’m younger than Biden and more intelligent than Trump” which God willing SHOULD get her over the hump but I don’t think comparing her situation to Obama’s is a good look at all. Its two wildly different situations.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Kamala is a politician. Losing this election cycle ends her political career. I wouldn’t commit to anything right now.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Hilary Clinton comes out of the convention as nominee.

Of course it’s also over for Kamala.

She’s done. The party doesn’t want her. Used her as a rental for the black vote. There’s nowhere for her to go when she doesn’t get the nomination. California isn’t welcoming her with open arms but she will get a job in the private sector or should probably get a TV gig on some “next” Oprah shīt.

Meanwhile this is a Hillary dream come true.

Whatever the ticket is she wants in and I think she’d accept a VP nod even tho she wants the big chair (ain’t happening).

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And you're delusional. The woman could barely keep her staff from going at each others necks in 2020. Couldn't poll better than Julian Castro wack ass or Corey Booker cookie cutter lame ass. Stop living in fantasy land. She's got a ton of work to do.

And people forget that.

Her staff was literally like Veep except it wasn’t funny but folks let it slide because she wasn’t a puppet master VP like dikk Cheney.

No way she can move up like 5 weight classes and land some punches against Trump.

She better give Michelle a call and find out how to get some Spotify and Netflix deals — and a book deal — because that’s her next career and her next bag.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
damn, they aren't even throwing a optics nominee with a woman or minority, they said white men only!!
But Kamala checks... :jbhmm: those boxes. And its unfortunate but you gotta get someone who can at least speak to the WASPs
Nah local and state elections are usually a predictor of national elections.
The lines b/w state & fed elections are diminishing (and that's a more recent phenomenon) but how much juice you putting on sentiments carrying over from the midterms to the national elections? VA was the only confederate state to go Biden's way in 2020 and they flipped the House (barely) but the Governor's mansion stayed the same

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Then what's your issue. Seems like your upset for no reason. Your telling me how I feel and your completely wrong. Your acting like a scorned hoe.
Gaslighting...lol. Female tactics remain persistent. I told you my position on the situation twice now. The fact that a person telling you the reality of the nation we live in is "making Trump unbeatable" or "telling you how you feel" is your response, shows what scorned hoes do.

Telling you that you're not dealing with reality has 0 to do with your feelings other than hurting them.

Kamala at the top of the blue ticket is extremely unlikely to win any 4-state combination of WI/PA/OH/MI/AZ/GA. That 4-state combination, ideally all 6, is what determines the election. Not padding the blue wall even more.

And the correct word is you're*...

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Some of you guys don’t get it they need trump in he will do everything they want because of the dirt they have on him

duh haven't all you forgotten Israel runs USA politics….. shyt we witnessed it live and in color these past few months

They want iran bad they want maga and it’s Christian cult behind it.

harris job is to take the L

I have a theory they gonna false flag trump real assassination and say Iran did it boom you got your war that Americans might get behind

they probably just testing the waters to see how Americans would react
Didn’t they already insinuate that Iran was trying to get dude assassinated before he got shot at