*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That's not true. You're just repeating bullshyt
And you're delusional. The woman could barely keep her staff from going at each others necks in 2020. Couldn't poll better than Julian Castro wack ass or Corey Booker cookie cutter lame ass. Stop living in fantasy land. She's got a ton of work to do.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Other way around. Harris is going to get bodied in November. This will go down as the biggest political mistake in history. Forcing out your sitting President because wealthy donors told them, and watching your VP get destroyed by a criminal.

TmwCKfd.png
Yup dude that has called every election said this is a massive mistake and is calling it for Trump…He had Biden winning again before this…

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
October Surprise is dead in the water too.

2016 it was the FBI letter about Clinton's emails courtesy of FBI investigating Weiner's laptop.
2020 it was the Hunter laptop, but it was as effective as 2016.

3 months or so to orchestrate another might be difficult.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kamala is definitely a much better choice just off being more coherent alone but I am not sure of her chances, this country voting for a woman, and a black woman at that is hard to see. Hilary had the legacy name, Obama had a great campaign. One of the biggest mistakes Dems made is making this decision this late. If Biden were to drop, it should have been a year ahead.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know about this. the idea that "we can't skip over kamala, because it's insulting".... do we really want to be second guessing that when she loses :snoop:

i'll vote for her, but she is not the best candidate to win this thing

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Other way around. Harris is going to get bodied in November. This will go down as the biggest political mistake in history. Forcing out your sitting President because wealthy donors told them, and watching your VP get destroyed by a criminal.

TmwCKfd.png
The worst part about it if that happens is that the figureheads are going to be the ones that become the butt of jokes and have their legacy fukked up while the wealthy donors get off scott free in the public eye.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
thank goodness Biden dropped out the race because he was going to lose

maybe with Harris running now the Democrats can get a breath of fresh air

my only thing is Hilary lost to Trump, so I'm kinda skeptical that a woman can beat him because of sexism, plus she's not white

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Kamala is a politician. Losing this election cycle ends her political career. I wouldn’t commit to anything right now.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Hilary Clinton comes out of the convention as nominee.
If we get Hilary vs trump 2.0 I will legitimately never forgive that shyt :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

TmwCKfd.png

Oh it will go down as a top 5 political mistake easily.

They couldn’t even get his old ass across the goal line so he could take a knee on his next scoring drive. His own party failed him.

Should’ve taken a page out of the Johnny Carson playbook when he had guest hosts for the Tonight show and have the top popular Dems essentially “stand in” for him while he rested up, made rare appearances and then magically reappeared at the convention.

These bozos show up at the gas station with $3.47 in coins — with a straight face — like that’s enough to drive cross country.

At this point who goes first? Him or Carter?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Don't be surprised if Newsom is the candidate after the Convention this year.
We already know Newsom isn't running, he has no campaign funds. She'll have all of Biden's campaign funds. Nearly 80% of Dems in Washington support Kamala being the nominee.

I feel like this supposed convention is just for show to give the impression that everybody got a fair chance to make their pitch but the decision has been made, everybody is donating to Kamala's campaign for a reason. No other potential candidate has the funds unless they run their own pockets but they'd be a broke fool.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Some of you guys don’t get it they need trump in he will do everything they want because of the dirt they have on him

duh haven't all you forgotten Israel runs USA politics….. shyt we witnessed it live and in color these past few months

They want iran bad they want maga and it’s Christian cult behind it.

harris job is to take the L

I have a theory they gonna false flag trump real assassination and say Iran did it boom you got your war that Americans might get behind

they probably just testing the waters to see how Americans would react

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
And you're delusional. The woman could barely keep her staff from going at each others necks in 2020. Couldn't poll better than Julian Castro wack ass or Corey Booker cookie cutter lame ass. Stop living in fantasy land. She's got a ton of work to do.
These people don't live in reality