hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the first 2 episodes.

:ooh:
I'm already hooked brehs.

What's funny is season 1 is the worst season. It's still great but this is a show where each season is better than the last. So if you like 1, 2-4 is gonna be :ooh:

Fred.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
What's funny is season 1 is the worst season. It's still great but this is a show where each season is better than the last. So if you like 1, 2-4 is gonna be :ooh:

Fred.

Ill always hold S1 dear cuz I caught the Premier on the FIRST DAY it was on....

That Kid from the Beginning(the Dude who was laffing at Walt at the Wash) should come back as a Mef Fiend that Walt slangs to or something like that or have Walt pull up on him like:

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When I first saw Walt open up a can of whoop ass on those kids for making fun of his son I knew it was on

:russ:

And that was when he was still a square.

Just imagine if they laughed at his son now. :damn:

Fred.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
WALT had no choice but to get tougher after dealing with crazy ass Tuco , along with his "Twin Cousins" whom were hitmen for the cartel ..and not to mention Mr. "I'll gut you like a fish with a box cutter" Gustavo...

he HAD to grow some balls.......or he knew he wouldn't last a minute in that "game".

which i'm glad he did...because his wife SKYLER was getting way out of pocket...

he had to let her know that as a made man cook ...he had leverage and therefore he was :win:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
you know, i forgot that hank made an arrest at walt's school in season 1. im pretty sure hank is going to be onto hank in season 5

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you know, i forgot that hank made an arrest at walt's school in season 1. im pretty sure hank is going to be onto hank in season 5

his_mindblown.gif

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
WALT had no choice but to get tougher after dealing with crazy ass Tuco , along with his "Twin Cousins" whom were hitmen for the cartel ..and not to mention Mr. "I'll gut you like a fish with a box cutter" Gustavo...

he HAD to grow some balls.......or he knew he wouldn't last a minute in that "game".

which i'm glad he did...because his wife SKYLER was getting way out of pocket...

he had to let her know that as a made man cook ...he had leverage and therefore he was :win:

What ep you up to so far?

Fred.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Man the first episode had me wanting to watch more...that shyt was dope as hell......going knock out a couple more episodes tonight......and man I want to click on those spoilers so bad but I don't want to ruin anything....

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The first season didn't impress me that much...it was dope but not GOAT status or anything. However the show's unique in that every season was better than the last. Seasons 3 and 4 are way better than 1 and 2. U can't say that for basically any show besides the wire up to season 5. Id def put it in my top 3 series at the end of it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The first season didn't impress me that much...it was dope but not GOAT status or anything. However the show's unique in that every season was better than the last. Seasons 3 and 4 are way better than 1 and 2. U can't say that for basically any show besides the wire up to season 5. Id def put it in my top 3 series at the end of it

I knew the show was something special in season 1 ep 3 when they show the flashback to Walt talking to his girl friend about what elements comprise a human, and does it leave any room left over for a soul....then they flash forward to current time with him and Jesse cleaning up the melted dead drug dealer.

Fred.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way I can see someone not being impressed with the first episode is if they've been hearing shyt other people have been saying about later episodes/season.