Reppin
Everywhere
Holy shyt @ the end of episode 6
vwxwqv.gif

Nothing else to see here folks :myman:

BlackBalled

Rookie
Daps
Only episode 12 & 13 in season 4 left, problem is I watched the other eps so long ago, I've probably forgotten heaps of shyt. :sadcam:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i honestly felt like more epic shyt happened in the 1st two episodes of Breaking Bad than what happens in an entire season of The Wire/Sopranos/Oz etc

:heh::childplease: it may seem that way because of the formula of breaking bad. it's basically a long drawn out 30 minutes expanding the plot and then a quick 15 minutes of :gladbron: that makes you hooked and fiend for another episode. the wire is an hour of expanding the plot and the payoff and that :gladbron: doesnt happen until the last 3-4 episodes of the season. the wire will always be > than breaking bad though.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:heh::childplease: it may seem that way because of the formula of breaking bad. it's basically a long drawn out 30 minutes expanding the plot and then a quick 15 minutes of :gladbron: that makes you hooked and fiend for another episode. the wire is an hour of expanding the plot and the payoff and that :gladbron: doesnt happen until the last 3-4 episodes of the season. the wire will always be > than breaking bad though.

I disagree, They weren't drawing an extra 30 mins in Breaking Bad. They are constantly developing the characters within the show. I remember watching a few episodes thinking "That wasn't really exciting or needed" until a future episodes brings it back to focus. Where they take it this season will determine if this shows is really a contender for the GOAT. But all things being equal I think the Camera Work & Cinematography on Breaking Bad > Wire, Sopranos

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I disagree, They weren't drawing an extra 30 mins in Breaking Bad. They are constantly developing the characters within the show. I remember watching a few episodes thinking "That wasn't really exciting or needed" until a future episodes brings it back to focus. Where they take it this season will determine if this shows is really a contender for the GOAT. But all things being equal I think the Camera Work & Cinematography on Breaking Bad > Wire, Sopranos

you basically said what i was trying to say in a different way lol. what i was saying was that the time difference in the two shows would make it seem like more exciting shyt happens in breaking bad than the wire. both shows do a great job at character development and expanding the plot but breaking bad has a quicker payoff because most if not all episodes end on a cliffhanger. the wire builds it more gradually due to having more time. whatever the case i'm a fan of both :cheers:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Holy shyt @ the end of episode 6

enjoy your stay.

it's so fukking funny to see nikkas say "the show is boring/mediocre/ehh" after watching the first episode. Then BOOM, outta nowhere they get hit by that uppercut that is the genius of this show and they have no choice but to love it.

fukkin beautiful b