Breaking Bad

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yeah i didnt hear about breaking bad until cats started bigging it up on sohh. I'll be honest the first 3 episodes were a little too slow for me. (but that might be because I tried giving mad men a chance which was awful and turned me off almost all those shows)
But i went back to it after a month and from episode 4 and on i was hooked. Honestly chuko was one of my favorite characters and made those last episodes of season 1 epic.

I'm going to go back and rewatch season 1 just to make sure i didnt miss anything though.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
After reading some comments starting season 2 tonight. Hope you guys are right about it getting a lot better.

look up the old threads, and look at them after each episode, you'll enjoy it more

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
yeah i didnt hear about breaking bad until cats started bigging it up on sohh. I'll be honest the first 3 episodes were a little too slow for me. (but that might be because I tried giving mad men a chance which was awful and turned me off almost all those shows)
But i went back to it after a month and from episode 4 and on i was hooked. Honestly chuko was one of my favorite characters and made those last episodes of season 1 epic.

I'm going to go back and rewatch season 1 just to make sure i didnt miss anything though.

Maybe you should give Mad Men a second chance like BB :laugh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
the Jewels that Walt and Gus drops in this series are quotables...

"Name ONE THING on this EARTH that isn't NEGOTIABLE!" - Walt

Trust me it's a damn good show!!

and i'm sick of people TRYING to compare THE WIRE and BREAKING BAD..

stop dat...

they are in two different lanes......

the WIRE is legendary and it seeks a certain type of realisim that can be only related to those whom actually know of that type of urban scenarios and personalities.....not escaping the fact that the show is BASED on real life personalities in the B-MORE area.....

Breaking Bad is FICTION with some possible real life situations with the intent on entertaining you in a dark manner...

either way BOTH SHOWS are good...i just ride with "BREAKING BAD" because i was able to keep up with all the seasons as opposed to THE WIRE, when i was on the road mostly and didn't have access to HBO..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GOD ALLAH couldn't have written a better script than the BREAKING BAD series....

mane...i heard my boy talk about it all the time, and by default happen to come across it on my NETFLIX STREAM...and i was like :krs:

SHYT IS TOO DAMN GOOD...every episode SHOCKS THE HELL OUTTA YOU....

so unexpected...unpredictable...great acting.....strongly developed characters...

hands down the best shyt i've seen on tv in years

and i don't even fukk with miniseries shyt like that...i be busy as fukk, but this is worth taking time out for ......

watching SEASON 4 on VUDU streaming service as we speak.....

It's Suge! :damn:

You're gonna lose your mind on season 4, especially the last 4 eps. And there is 2 eps that focus on Gus and/or his past.

Fred.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
I remember you did one of these threads with One Piece on SOHH and I enjoyed that thread immensely

*subs*

hit you with some rep too since you my nikka :myman:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
It's Suge! :damn:

You're gonna lose your mind on season 4, especially the last 4 eps. And there is 2 eps that focus on Gus and/or his past.

Fred.

yes it's me ...in the flesh :myman:

yeah i basically locked myself in this weekend with the exception of getting some much needed Puzzy friday night ....just to watch a season 4 marathon...... :popcorn:

im at the part where ...OOHPS LET ME SHUT MY MOUTH...

don't wanna spoil anything.... :lolbron:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Not fair to judge any show by the first episode. There is a reason we keep hypin up the show

Thank you based Heisenberg :bow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yes it's me ...in the flesh :myman:

yeah i basically locked myself in this weekend with the exception of getting some much needed Puzzy friday night ....just to watch a season 4 marathon...... :popcorn:

im at the part where ...OOHPS LET ME SHUT MY MOUTH...

don't wanna spoil anything.... :lolbron:

We got spoiler tags now!

celebrating.gif

Fred.