Breaking Bad

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You will be addicted by the end of ep 3.

When Walt tries to put the plate together and figures out what ol boy in the basement is trying to do :krs:

And then murks him while crying....:wow:...after looking for reasons, any reason, not to kill him.

Now season 4 Walt is like :ehh:

Fred.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when people judge a 4+ season show off of one episode.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hate when people judge a 4+ season show off of one episode.
In order for a show to make it 4+ seasons it has to be judged by the first episode. I'm not saying its a bad show. It's ok but shows like 24, the wire, the shield I've watched the first episode and was hooked. This show is just so quiet and tame.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
In order for a show to make it 4+ seasons it has to be judged by the first episode. I'm not saying its a bad show. It's ok but shows like 24, the wire, the shield I've watched the first episode and was hooked. This show is just so quiet and tame.

oh i see :umad:

u one of them OVER THE TOP ...scarface loving ass niccas

look man...it's the SUBTLENESS of the show that makes it so enjoyable...

it takes you on a journey.....not all that in your face.....captain obvious looking ass contrvied script shyt.....

it takes some patience but you gotta respect the craft that Walt is involved in...he is very METICULOUS so you as a viewer has to be detailed to catch subtle features and items that all make sense as you keep watching...

but IT'S FAR FROM BORING...

because when it comes to shock value....

Walt getting plugged in with these mexicans makes for some good :bustback:

that will keep u on the edge of your seat...

but hey maybe this show ain't for you.......

some things require an ACQUIRED TASTE :king:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
not going to read through this thread, due to possible spoilers, but this show is piff :shaq:

I just started watching season 2. Sh*t is dope if you have a decent understanding of science (obviously chemistry)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
not going to read through this thread, due to possible spoilers, but this show is piff :shaq:

I just started watching season 2. Sh*t is dope if you have a decent understanding of science (obviously chemistry)

:childplease: dont need to know anything about chemistry to enjoy the level of piffery this show brings. does knowing about chemistry make this show doper? :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:

C'mon son. You obviously didn't understand anything I said.

The whole point of the show is change. The premise is, a good man slowly becomes evil because of choices he made....choices he thought were for the good of himself, and his family.

None of the other shows you named attempted anything remotely similar. Someone mentioned "The Shield"....no. Vic was never a good man, or innocent, by any stretch of the imagination. At best he was an anti-hero.

Walt is a good man in season 1. At the end of season 4, he's one of the worst villains in the history of TV. What happens in between is why people consider this a GOAT contender. Of course you don't understand that after 1 ep, any more than you'd understand why people consider "OB4CL" a classic album if you just heard "Striving for Perfection".

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:snoop:

C'mon son. You obviously didn't understand anything I said.

The whole point of the show is change. The premise is, a good man slowly becomes evil because of choices he made....choices he thought were for the good of himself, and his family.

None of the other shows you named attempted anything remotely similar. Someone mentioned "The Shield"....no. Vic was never a good man, or innocent, by any stretch of the imagination. At best he was an anti-hero.

Walt is a good man in season 1. At the end of season 4, he's one of the worst villains in the history of TV. What happens in between is why people consider this a GOAT contender. Of course you don't understand that after 1 ep, any more than you'd understand why people consider "OB4CL" a classic album if you just heard "Striving for Perfection".

Fred.
I'm at episode 5 and its improving that stunt with the car was a hint of who he's gonna become I guess. I wish there were other entertaining cast members though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 weeks ago i watched season 4 in one night.

i finished at 630 in the morning

i had work at 9

sooo worth it :ahh: