Breaking Bad

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been into the show since the first ep. Seeing Hal Walt gas them dudes in the trailer was enough for me.

The scene that truly cemented Breaking Bad for me tho was
when Tio was ringing them bells trying to rat Walt out. It's not often I see a scene so tense with a character in a wheelchair who can't say a word.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Started watching this show when it premiered on AMC, 4 years ago or so. Can't wait for July. I was catching some of the repeats lately, and I fell asleep before finishing the ones last night, where Hank takes the kid to some tweaker motel to scare him straight, which I wanted to catch because Hank said some hilarious shyt in that scene.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go back and forth as to whether Hank or Jesse is the second best character in the series. I expected Jesse to have a certain amount of depth from the jump, but where they took Hank's character was completely unexpected.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I knew the show was something special in season 1 ep 3 when they show the flashback to Walt talking to his girl friend about what elements comprise a human, and does it leave any room left over for a soul....then they flash forward to current time with him and Jesse cleaning up the melted dead drug dealer.

Fred.

Mines was when Walt & Jesse was Cooking up in the RV for a cool min then soon after Krazy 8 and Emilio roll up on em looking to Beef

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Walt is getting hardcore in the middle of season 2. "You asked me what I want you to do? I want you to handle it."

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Walt is getting hardcore in the middle of season 2. "You asked me what I want you to do? I want you to handle it."

yeah you peeped that too? :umad:

Walt wanted Jesse to man up and lay his murder game down!!!

from then on i was like :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OMG the lies he tells. How can he keep track?

All your questions will soon be answered. :lolbron:

And if you think he's hard core in season 2, wait until 3-4. He goes off the deep end.

Fred.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I hope they dont ignore what walt did to jessie's girl when he let her die right in front of him. That was one of the coldest moments from walt. I thought walt was gonna confess that one time where he went crazy chasing that fly. I think if jessie found out he would def kill dude.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Might want to spoil tag that....

Fred.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
So did Slylar's ex boss die? I have a feeling that this is going to come back to haunt her and Sal
:dwillhuh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So did Slylar's ex boss die? I have a feeling that this is going to come back to haunt her and Sal
:dwillhuh:

I assume he's dead. The oranges in the scene were a deliberate shout-out to "The Godfather":

THE GODFATHER: What's With the ORANGES?

Vince Gilligan is a huge gangster movie fan. It's also why he had two "Scarface" actors on the show....Steven Bauer (Manny in "Scarface", Don Eladio in "Breaking Bad"), and Mark Margolis (Alberto in "Scarface", Tio in "Breaking Bad")

Fred.