Breaking Bad

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm almost done with season 3, everyone hyping up season 4, but netflix doesn't have it, I need to finish season 4, so I can be ready for when season 5 starts

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Over rated show. It's still better then 90 percent of others but people talkin bout goat are out their cot damn mind.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm almost done with season 3, everyone hyping up season 4, but netflix doesn't have it, I need to finish season 4, so I can be ready for when season 5 starts

:russ: at Netflix. There is links all over the place for Season 4.

Fred.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
So im halfway through season 3 and you guys were right the story definitely gets better. But all these characters are so unlikeable. I guess i like Hank and Walt jr but the rest are fukking awful. Both wives are idiot c*nts, jesse is annoying, walt has his moments but he is a cranky old man mostly. If the show was more than 4 seasons id drop it right here but ill ride out the rest cause im interested to see if he gets caught or who else finds out.

I do think its a good show overall but im still finding it hard to belive people have this as their GOAT :comeon:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
So im halfway through season 3 and you guys were right the story definitely gets better. But all these characters are so unlikeable. I guess i like Hank and Walt jr but the rest are fukking awful. Both wives are idiot c*nts, jesse is annoying, walt has his moments but he is a cranky old man mostly. If the show was more than 4 seasons id drop it right here but ill ride out the rest cause im interested to see if he gets caught or who else finds out.

I do think its a good show overall but im still finding it hard to belive people have this as their GOAT :comeon:

What I like more than the main chars are the bad guys in the show...Tuco was funny as fukk whenever he came on. Then there was the twins and gus in season 3. Then gus, mike and the cartel in season 4. They kept shyt entertaining. But whenever the wives are onscreen the show's quality goes down I agree

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
What I like more than the main chars are the bad guys in the show...Tuco was funny as fukk whenever he came on. Then there was the twins and gus in season 3. Then gus, mike and the cartel in season 4. They kept shyt entertaining. But whenever the wives are onscreen the show's quality goes down I agree

Yea the drug guys are definitely the most entertaining. Tuco, the twins, the fast food guy and wheelchair man have the best scenes by far. Id rather watch a show strictly about the drug cartel down there with those guys :krs:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Yea the drug guys are definitely the most entertaining. Tuco, the twins, the fast food guy and wheelchair man have the best scenes by far. Id rather watch a show strictly about the drug cartel down there with those guys :krs:

So this is how you refer to important characters that you like...but we supposed to take your opinions on the show seriously?

:pachaha:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
So this is how you refer to important characters that you like...but we supposed to take your opinions on the show seriously?

:pachaha:

Aint no way im gonna watch these episodes more than once trying to learn all the names :comeon:

I realize im in the minority of not loving this show. I do like it and think the story is great but a lot of the characters are annoying as fukk. Cant imagine watching the eps again having to suffer through skylars scenes :childplease:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand people complaining about Skylar. I love her character....yeah she's annoying, and a bytch, but she notices things. If you watch a show like "Dexter", Rita never noticed anything. Hell, nobody ever notices anything. Dexter could disappear over night, or 2-3 days, and nobody would ever wonder where he went, or he'd never get caught in a lie.

On this show, Skylar is on his ass. That's one of the first things I noticed....I was like "damn, she don't miss anything". That makes the show more interesting.
Plus I like that she figured out he's a drug dealer on her own.....imagine if Rita had figured out, or if Deb had figured it out before walking in on Dexter....shyt would be monumental.

Fred.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I still remember Walt saying some shyt like 'Which phone'? When he was in the hospital for the cancer treatments. And she was all over that, I thought he could have explained that one.

These late night re runs are cool, I'm catching at least one before I fall asleep every night until the season opener.

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
Just finished episode 11 of season 4 and all i can say is :ooh: I dunno how I feel abt Mr White after this one it was pretty surreal and that laugh was :dwillhuh:

:ohhh: