Breaking Bad TV Movie in the works - Jesse Pinkman story post-BB

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as the thread....I gotta admit this is completely out of left field. Last I heard Vince Gilligan's next project was the Jim Jones series, I think for HBO.

But I'm
hYMtwM4.png
at people talking about
l5RSTyL.png
"I dunno....is this a good idea?"....you're still doubting Vince Gilligan? shyt doesn't even make sense at this point. He's been writing classic TV since the 90's....people said the Saul spin off was a terrible idea, and it's one of the most critically acclaimed shows currently airing. So I don't get where this skepticism is coming from.

It's especially puzzling since "The Wire" and "Sopranos" fans been begging for continuations and/or spin offs since then ended...."BB" has been giving you that, nonstop....but suddenly it's a bad idea?
ewRg78g.png

Fred.

He said a few months ago that he was having trouble with the Jonestown project and it has stalled out.

A shame because it sounded incredible.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
he probably toughened up and became more :demonic: after all that shyt he went through.

I hope to see this white, skinny fat manlet take out the cartels.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
who gives a fukk, the story been already told and the ending should be a mystery

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jesse was the character I hated the most. No thanks.
After multiple watches he definitely surpassed Skylar for me. Walt May have went too far poisoning Brock but how many times did he save his ass. Killed Crazy 8 and that other dude, sent him to rehab, stepped to Tuco, killed Gus’s dealers, saved him from Gus and Tyrus and still saved his ass in the end too.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
After multiple watches he definitely surpassed Skylar for me. Walt May have went too far poisoning Brock but how many times did he save his ass. Killed Crazy 8 and that other dude, sent him to rehab, stepped to Tuco, killed Gus’s dealers, saved him from Gus and Tyrus and still saved his ass in the end too.
Ppl don't even talk about him basically killing everyone on that plane that crashed. If he didn't get high with that bish, she never woulda OD'd and threatened Walt.Pinkman shoulda been dead. I hated dat bish.