Breaking Bad TV Movie in the works - Jesse Pinkman story post-BB

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
what are u on about? Ozymandias is a masterpiece, get the fukk outta here :camby:

anyway we need closure in Jesse's story so im down for it, and possible flashbacks with Bryan Cranston :feedme:

Vince Gilligan Says It’s Likely Jesse Pinkman Got Arrested For Murder After The Finale Of ‘Breaking Bad’
Vince Gilligan Says It's Likely Jesse Pinkman Got Arrested For Murder After The Finale Of 'Breaking Bad'

Kevin Jagernauth

Nov 26, 2013 11:43 am

While it’s been two months since “Breaking Bad” said goodbye and Walter White’s fate was sealed, that ending is still being talked about. In particular, creator/writer Vince Gilligan has been sharing his process, revealing the harsher finale they didn’t use and the alternate ideas they kicked around before arriving on the final path they would take. And it speaks to how compelling these characters were that folks continue to wonder their fate, and in particular Aaron Paul‘s Jesse Pinkman, who seemingly drives away to hard earned freedom … or does he?

Gilligan was recently selected as Kingpin Of The Year for GQ, and he ruminated on what has become of Jesse after the credits rolled. “My personal feeling is that he got away. But the most likely thing, as negative as this sounds, is that they’re going to find this kid’s fingerprints all over this lab and they’re going to find him within a day or a week or a month,” Gilligan said. “And he’s still going to be on the hook for the murder of two federal agents. But yeah, even though that’s the most likely outcome, the way I see it is that he got away and got to Alaska, changed his name, and had a new life. You want that for the kid. He deserves it.”

So basically, while it’s fun to think of Jesse finally free of Heisenberg, the reality of his future is probably more grim. And, that sounds about right, though we’re sure fans will have a lot to say about that, so share with us your thoughts below. And be sure to read the rest of Gilligan’s chat with GQ, where he reveals the touching story of how he got the idea to work Gretchen and Eilliott back into the story and much more.

Vince Gilligan Says It’s Likely Jesse Pinkman Got Arrested For Murder After The Finale Of ‘Breaking Bad’

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Vince Gilligan Says It's Likely Jesse Pinkman Got Arrested For Murder After The Finale Of 'Breaking Bad'

Kevin Jagernauth

Nov 26, 2013 11:43 am

While it’s been two months since “Breaking Bad” said goodbye and Walter White’s fate was sealed, that ending is still being talked about. In particular, creator/writer Vince Gilligan has been sharing his process, revealing the harsher finale they didn’t use and the alternate ideas they kicked around before arriving on the final path they would take. And it speaks to how compelling these characters were that folks continue to wonder their fate, and in particular Aaron Paul‘s Jesse Pinkman, who seemingly drives away to hard earned freedom … or does he?

Gilligan was recently selected as Kingpin Of The Year for GQ, and he ruminated on what has become of Jesse after the credits rolled. “My personal feeling is that he got away. But the most likely thing, as negative as this sounds, is that they’re going to find this kid’s fingerprints all over this lab and they’re going to find him within a day or a week or a month,” Gilligan said. “And he’s still going to be on the hook for the murder of two federal agents. But yeah, even though that’s the most likely outcome, the way I see it is that he got away and got to Alaska, changed his name, and had a new life. You want that for the kid. He deserves it.”

So basically, while it’s fun to think of Jesse finally free of Heisenberg, the reality of his future is probably more grim. And, that sounds about right, though we’re sure fans will have a lot to say about that, so share with us your thoughts below. And be sure to read the rest of Gilligan’s chat with GQ, where he reveals the touching story of how he got the idea to work Gretchen and Eilliott back into the story and much more.

that doesn't even make sense.. hank's wife knew about pinkman snitching. she knew walt was caught red handed thanks to jesse. jesse would just keep on snitching and fill in the blanks for them. there's evidence and dna that he was also held hostage, girlfriend killed, walt saving him.. he wouldn't even be lying

why would the fbi go back and charge him for killing hank and his partner?

but i guess that'll be the movie

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
seems cool, though this should be a tv series. But they prolly thought of this and saw a flaw in of doing so and switched to tv movie

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
that doesn't even make sense.. hank's wife knew about pinkman snitching. she knew walt was caught red handed thanks to jesse. jesse would just keep on snitching and fill in the blanks for them. there's evidence and dna that he was also held hostage, girlfriend killed, walt saving him.. he wouldn't even be lying

why would the fbi go back and charge him for killing hank and his partner?

but i guess that'll be the movie

Only survivor with a compound full of dead bodies, which he did kill meth damon.

Fingerprints all over the lab, so he would be guilty of manufacturing meth

FBI would want someone on trial for their dead agents and all that meth and bodies... and Jesse would be that scapegoat

Marie wouldn't give 2 shyts about Jesse because hes part of the reason hank is dead, you think shes gonna help him at that point?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only survivor with a compound full of dead bodies, which he did kill meth damon.

Fingerprints all over the lab, so he would be guilty of manufacturing meth

FBI would want someone on trial for their dead agents and all that meth and bodies... and Jesse would be that scapegoat

Marie wouldn't give 2 shyts about Jesse because hes part of the reason hank is dead, you think shes gonna help him at that point?
The lab was totally destroyed, there’s no evidence from there. Best case of evidence is from under walts car and the skin heads meth lab

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
The lab was totally destroyed, there’s no evidence from there. Best case of evidence is from under walts car and the skin heads meth lab

Jesse was working in the skin heads meth lab... the one that walt "died" in in the last shot

Jesse's prints are everywhere in there because they didn't give two shyts about cleanliness like in Gus's lab

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, only thing I’ve taken from this thread is I need to try BCS again..
. Which randomly reminds me I need to catch up on the Americans.
I wholeheartedly recommend trying BCS again. It’s a different type of slow burn than Breaking Bad was and there’s less action/killing but it pulls you in with the character building. Plus you can binge watch all the way through season 4 now.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wholeheartedly recommend trying BCS again. It’s a different type of slow burn than Breaking Bad was and there’s less action/killing but it pulls you in with the character building. Plus you can binge watch all the way through season 4 now.
Which season is the best?

I like the 4th

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll check it cuz vince gilligan, but I don't know if jesse is strong enough to carry this show on his own.

I doubt it would be just about him, probably multiple characters like bcs

Bryan Cranston already said it'll cover multiple characters and tie up a few loose ends. So nah, it's not just about Jesse.

Fred.