Breaking Bad TV Movie in the works - Jesse Pinkman story post-BB

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Bryan Cranston already said it'll cover multiple characters and tie up a few loose ends. So nah, it's not just about Jesse.

Fred.

Gonna be Huell sitting on the couch in the hotel room watching TV :lolbron:

lavell-crawford-breaking-bad.jpg

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Best show ever. Incredibly well written.

Eh, that show relied too much on deus ex Machina and cliff hangers for me to say it's the best ever or even well written.

Still a fun ride though.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Can't believe I haven't watched BCS yet. Went from being on the edge of my seat, anticipating every upcoming episode of Breaking Bad to not even caring for BCS. Gonna try to not let my dislike of spinoffs get in the way of watching this show.

People saying it's a classic got me regretting not watching it when it originally premiered. :mjcry:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Can't believe I haven't watched BCS yet. Went from being on the edge of my seat, anticipating every upcoming episode of Breaking Bad to not even caring for BCS. Gonna try to not let my dislike of spinoffs get in the way of watching this show.

People saying it's a classic got me regretting not watching it when it originally premiered. :mjcry:
At moments it's better than breaking bad and vice versa

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Bryan Cranston already said it'll cover multiple characters and tie up a few loose ends. So nah, it's not just about Jesse.

Fred.
Off the top of my head, some are relatively minor.

Did the Aryans destroy the video of Jesse confessing to all of the crimes he committed? How much info did he give? Did he mention his involvement in the shootout against the Cartel?
Did Jane's dad die from the self-inflicted gunshot?
Did Bogdon repurchase the Car Wash?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Off the top of my head, some are relatively minor.

Did the Aryans destroy the video of Jesse confessing to all of the crimes he committed? How much info did he give? Did he mention his involvement in the shootout against the Cartel?
Did Jane's dad die from the self-inflicted gunshot?
Did Bogdon repurchase the Car Wash?

Feds more than likely seized the car wash

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The thing is everyone we really liked and made the show one of the GOATS is dead.

Walt
Hank
Gus
Mike
Gomez
The Twins
Hector

etc.

I rewatched BB and Jesse cried way too much for me. I really don't look forward to seeing him whine and cry in a 2 hour movie :francis: especially after knowing he got Andrea killed.

This dude gonna beat the case and go adopt Brock and move to Alaska :beli:

They gonna show the billionaires gave the money to Walt Jr. but instead of going to college, he gon take the money and flip it in the drug trade and become Heisenberg Jr :jawalrus:

Sky and the daughter gonna be living with Maria until Maria discovers Skylar is now a meth addict and she takes the baby from her.:pachaha:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're actually better off not having watched it yet.

I kinda enjoyed watching it week to week but not enough for me to follow it. Finally had some free time a couple weeks ago so I binged the entire thing. I went from liking it to loving it.

This show was made for binging.