Breaking Bad TV Movie in the works - Jesse Pinkman story post-BB

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Bogdan should be the villain in this. He becomes the new drug kingpin after Walt's death.

"Da boss stay da boss"
4wKFXkm.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
both their movie careers failed, especially Aaron Paul's.

Aaron Paul....yeah.

Bryan Cranson has basically been acting for fun since "Malcolm In The Middle" ended....apparently he has some kind of crazy residual deal and the money is so good he could've retired before "Breaking Bad" even started.

Fred.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aaron Paul....yeah.

Bryan Cranson has basically been acting for fun since "Malcolm In The Middle" ended....apparently he has some kind of crazy residual deal and the money is so good he could've retired before "Breaking Bad" even started.

Fred.
yeah, i definitely wouldn't say that cranston's movie career has failed. he's a middle aged white man, he's obviously not gonna have a lot of leading roles in blockbuster films or some shyt rolling in, but he has done some good character work on films.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the thread....I gotta admit this is completely out of left field. Last I heard Vince Gilligan's next project was the Jim Jones series, I think for HBO.

But I'm
hYMtwM4.png
at people talking about
l5RSTyL.png
"I dunno....is this a good idea?"....you're still doubting Vince Gilligan? shyt doesn't even make sense at this point. He's been writing classic TV since the 90's....people said the Saul spin off was a terrible idea, and it's one of the most critically acclaimed shows currently airing. So I don't get where this skepticism is coming from.

It's especially puzzling since "The Wire" and "Sopranos" fans been begging for continuations and/or spin offs since then ended...."BB" has been giving you that, nonstop....but suddenly it's a bad idea?
ewRg78g.png

Fred.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
As far as the thread....I gotta admit this is completely out of left field. Last I heard Vince Gilligan's next project was the Jim Jones series, I think for HBO.

But I'm
hYMtwM4.png
at people talking about
l5RSTyL.png
"I dunno....is this a good idea?"....you're still doubting Vince Gilligan? shyt doesn't even make sense at this point. He's been writing classic TV since the 90's....people said the Saul spin off was a terrible idea, and it's one of the most critically acclaimed shows currently airing. So I don't get where this skepticism is coming from.

It's especially puzzling since "The Wire" and "Sopranos" fans been begging for continuations and/or spin offs since then ended...."BB" has been giving you that, nonstop....but suddenly it's a bad idea?
ewRg78g.png

Fred.
I don’t think peeps are doubting you... I mean Vince (:lolbron:). It’s just that no one is really interested in Jesse’s post BB story.

I don’t mind. I’m all for new BB universe stuff. I hope they incorporate extended “lost” BB flashbacks with the cast.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think peeps are doubting you... I mean Vince (:lolbron:). It’s just that no one is really interested in Jesse’s post BB.

I don’t mind. I’m all for new BB universe stuff. I hope they incorporate extended “lost” BB flashbacks with the BB cast.

I mean I feel you but back when "Better Call Saul" was announced people said more or less the same thing. About how he wouldn't be able to carry a series, wasn't interesting enough, how the show would fail without Walt and Jesse, etc.

And I'm reading the movie will tie up a few loose ends from the series. Possibly have flash backs, or flash forwards, etc.

So Jesse isn't necessarily the sole focus. I always said I wanted to see the world react to Walter White's death....is there Heisenberg fans? Does he become a pop culture icon in death? This is the type of stuff I was hoping "BCS" would touch on, but so far it hasn't. Hopefully this movie does.

And if they somehow tie this into the last season of "BCS"....
56VBclP.png

Fred.