Breaking Bad TV Movie in the works - Jesse Pinkman story post-BB

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I don't know if an entire spinoff movie is necessary. They should just shoot a flash-forward scene about what happened to Jesse for BCS and call it a day.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a good thing if there is NO WALT? Also, could this possibly be a movie based on a certain point, in the timeline of Breaking Bad, that wasn't covered? I'm not sure, following a newly freed Jesse, post Walt's death, is a compelling movie.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Nah, I just re-watched the whole thing and it's baby fresh, a lot of the foreshadowing/color themes and other little shyt made it a more fun watch 2nd, 3rd time around.
That's why he did it,

:mjlol:

The whole show is based on suspense

You really gonna act like walt freaking out to get to his destination in time the second time is still good:mjlit:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Nah, I just re-watched the whole thing and it's baby fresh, a lot of the foreshadowing/color themes and other little shyt made it a more fun watch 2nd, 3rd time around.
Ive seen the whole series like 3 times from start to finish. Got this book for christmas last year. The smount of details in some of these scenes :whew:

Breaking Bad 101: The Complete Critical Companion