BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you know i have a point though :sas1: technically, anyone who doesnt follow the quran is an infidel so its really splitting hairs whether you draw muhammad or pray to another god

A person praying to another god does not ever have to know of Islam to do so :sas2:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why should they even be in danger? :sas1:

You're sounding REAL anti-american right now :mjpls:

this event is inspired by another event where people were killed for doing the exact same thing, doing the same thing and expecting different results is insanity, they got lucky this time but all that will do is radicalize these people to attack soft targets that aren't prepared and innocent lives will be lost.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preserving the values of free speech is something we should not waver on.

Don't pretend these muslims wouldn't chop you down either.
breh you always pretend you're informed on politics, but always come off as clueless. the right to free speech protects you from persecution from the government. i doesn't mean a random person isn't going to show up on your door step and give you that work. the constitution doesn't constrict the actions of random people.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm ESCSTATIC about this.

I love everything about it.

A prime example of why we need MORE free-speech events and if they're anti-islam, so be it.

This is an AMAZING example of the free society we live in and a prime demonstration of the culture and values we have.

I love it.

You sound like a damn sociopath. You sound just like your average white supremacist.

I bet that guy in North Carolina who murked those Muslim college students sounded just like that.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
A prime example of why we need MORE free-speech events and if they're anti-islam, so be it.

When white people turn their attention from Islam to "reverse racism", and "social pressure to accommodate blacks", I don't want to hear shyt from you.

The people doing this immature nonsense are the same ones who will throw on blackface or scream the word ****** and claim it's their constitutional right. Nah, can't support it.

Also, you have too much hate in your heart homie. Making atheist look real insecure right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You sound like a damn sociopath. You sound just like your average white supremacist.

I bet that guy in North Carolina who murked those Muslim college students sounded just like that.
There were black people at the event too:

And how am I a sociopath? I don't like Islam? Therefore...I'm crazy? :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When white people turn their attention from Islam to "reverse racism", and "social pressure to accommodate blacks", I don't want to hear shyt from you.

The people doing this immature nonsense are the same ones who will throw on blackface or scream the word ****** and claim it's their constitutional right. Nah, can't support it.

Also, you have too much hate in your heart homie. Making atheist look real insecure right now.
Being a muslim is a choice. So yeah, I can dislike it if I want.

I don't support these events and you'd never catch me there, but don't act like its somehow their fault that two guys tried to massacre them

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

This nikka has been insecure making non stop anti-islam threads. He gets all excited when this shyt happens like a lil school girl. nikka has an obsession with islam

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Being a muslim is a choice. So yeah, I can dislike it if I want.

I don't support these events and you'd never catch me there, but don't act like its somehow their fault that two guys tried to massacre them

What the hell are you talking about? I'm saying you're dedicating too much time to this stance against religion or whatever, it ain't healthy. All you have to do is not participate.

Obviously you do support the events, you were just spazzing a moment ago about freedom of speech. Are you okay breh?

And it is their fault they got attacked, that's the point, if these cacs weren't directly calling the Muslim community's bluff no one would have gotten shot.