BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This nikka has been insecure making non stop anti-islam threads. He gets all excited when this shyt happens like a lil school girl.

The stereotypical online atheists sound just like @the cac mamba and @Napoleon (Jenkins). Obsessed with hating religion and throwing logic out the window when spewing their hateful rhetoric.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
breh you always pretend you're informed on politics, but always come off as clueless. the right to free speech protects you from persecution from the government. i doesn't mean a random person isn't going to show up on your door step and give you that work. the constitution doesn't constrict the actions of random people.

Exactly. :myman: I swear there was this great flow chart on what freedom of speech really means. Too many simple people don't know what it means.

I am glad I have that retard Napleon on my ignore list. :blessed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why dont you do your typical quick google searches and find out for yourself?:mjlol:
because i dont actually care what a 'history book' with winged horses says :heh:

and i cant help but notice that whenever this shyt pops off, we're reminded that "most muslims are good, they dont want violence, they condemn it". so why is this being defended in here :what::mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What the hell are you talking about? I'm saying you're dedicating too much time to this stance against religion or whatever, it ain't healthy. All you have to do is not participate.

Obviously you do support the events, you were just spazzing a moment ago about freedom or speech. Are you okay breh?

And it is their fault they got attacked, that's the point, if these cacs weren't directly calling the Muslim community's bluff no one would have gotten shot.
Do you realize what freedom of speech is?

I don't have to condone it dumbass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
because i dont actually care what a 'history book' with winged horses says :heh:

and i cant help but notice that whenever this shyt pops off, we're reminded that "most muslims are good, they dont want violence, they condemn it". so why is this being defended in here :what::mjlol:
We stay having muslims prove our arguments :heh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Ok then why talk shyt? Why come into this thread and act like you know everything about islam if you dont care?:heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok then why talk shyt? Why come into this thread and act like you know everything about islam if you dont care?:heh:
wait a second: by condemning this, arent i doing what all the peaceful muslims do? whats your beef with that ?:heh:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I'm ESCSTATIC about this.

I love everything about it.

A prime example of why we need MORE free-speech events and if they're anti-islam, so be it.

This is an AMAZING example of the free society we live in and a prime demonstration of the culture and values we have.

I love it.
Wow.... you're even more of a piece of shyt than I originally thought. You need to get a fukkin life smh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh you always pretend you're informed on politics, but always come off as clueless. the right to free speech protects you from persecution from the government. i doesn't mean a random person isn't going to show up on your door step and give you that work. the constitution doesn't constrict the actions of random people.
Son.

Having dumbass events like this DOES NOT MEAN you should be killed for it.

And your example is dumb as fukk. This is a private event and these fukkboys couldn't contain their emotions.

WTF are you talking about?