BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

its too bad allah didnt come save his warriors before they got filled with 2 clips worth of 1st amendment rights :banderas:

i ask you again, at what point muslims were forced to partake in, or even acknowledge, this event. of course this is the same religion that riots when someone burns a quran 2000 miles away :laff:

yall cacs always wanna pick fights and pop shyt then hide behind the 1st amendment rights to do so. No one was forced to partake in a event but since was that a requirement for someone not to be disrespected. But as I said before you and yall cacs buddies don't care. It's always about yall. Privilege and entitlement will be yall down fall mark my words. How the fukk can you purposely step on someone foot but claim you want peace.

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
oh i dont know, how about 80 percent of this thread :russ:

You free to say whatever you want about muslims.. They found free to react how ever they want..

Theres levels to this shyt.. Make fun of Christians all you want they not gonna do shyt.

Make fun if islam and they finna catch you slipping..

There's consequences to This shyt

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Dudes in here really defending these guys because the cacs were being offensive and "asking for it"....:sas2:

.....Im sure you would be supporting the KKK when back in the day they would terrorize black rallys and social movements for "offending them"......:sas1:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
You free to say whatever you want about muslims.. They found free to react how ever they want..

Theres levels to this shyt.. Make fun of Christians all you want they not gonna do shyt.

:ufdup:You heard it here, CACs.

:ufdup:Muslims are free to murder you over cartoons.

:francis:However, a BLACK man died and Arabs probably called him Abeed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall cacs always wanna pick fights and pop shyt then hide behind the 1st amendment rights to do so. No one was forced to partake in a event but since was that a requirement for someone not to be disrespected. But as I said before you and yall cacs buddies don't care. It's always about yall. Privilege and entitlement will be yall down fall mark my words. How the fukk can you purposely step on someone foot but claim you want peace.
rationalize murdering over a drawing, brehs

allah has never appeared to you or anyone walking the planet. its a fake concept AS FAR AS YOU CAN PROVE

muhammad = david miscavige

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the only people that got caught slipping were muslims :what:

:dead:, literally

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Lol at fakkits here. Judge the religion of 2.5 billion based on the actions of a very few.

I am not all false flag, but this some convenient shyt. They were talking about how ol'boy is affiliated with ISIS. :childplease:

And there is an actual hate group behind this shyt. And the head is some Jewish broad. :whatthehell?:

Malcolm X was right, Jews put the attention on black folk, Muslims, so they can hide the real dirt they do.

Ol'girl is gonna get so much cash after this though. She know what she is doing. :sas2:
That's just how it is. You can have 3 or 4 mass shootings carried out in a calendar year by psychopath lone wolf Whites or Whites affiliated with Right Wing groups or pro gun groups, but there will be no call for White, right wingers to be accountable. Remember that White dude who was anti immigration who randomly started shooting at the Texas state capitol building? It's okay, most other folks don't remember his name either.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-police-kill-gunman-shoots-austin-buildings-190248955.html

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know what the best part of this is?

if these fools stayed home and angerbated to women in burkas like a normal saturday night, NO ONE hears about this event

but since they decided to run their little larry holmes jihad, now millions of ppl around the world know that these smug white people got away with drawing hundreds of pictures of their false prophet :dead::dead::dead:

talk about an L :russ: