BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
If someone is crazy enough to shoot up some place or make a carbomb, then the reason for doing so is completely irrelevant. If not for Mohammad drawings, they would rationalize some other batshyt reason.

The Twin Towers didnt have pictures of Mohammad hanging up anywhere. So if these red blooded Merrikans want to bait radicals with SWAT teams at the door then have at it. As long they're not harassing plain ole Muslims or torching mosques or other racist shyt:francis:(i dont trust texans to not do those things tho)
Pretty much how I view it. 2 radicals who were baited and weeded out and killed. If they REALLY wanted to get under White people skin, and do it legally, they should have held a counter rally along the lines of draw George Washington Rally. Draw any White hero in a derogatory manner rally.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Feel how y'all want to feel. To me, there's a clear cause and effect.

If you draw Muhammad, you're getting attacked. Period. You know Muslims don't play, just leave that shyt alone. :beli:

That's like seeing Debo and you red but you still trying to flaunt your jewelry

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't read this thread or know much about the facts on this, but can some please tell me why Christian white people are drawing cartoons of muhammed?

humble forever

All Star
Daps
they had semi auto rifles, body armor and got killed by a school district officer with a pistol :pachaha:

L

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
7IMgcmu.gif