BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not defending anyone in particular. I'm defending the concept of freedom of expression without being murdered for it. There ways of dealing with things that offend your sensibilities without trying to commit mass murder.
I think we're in agreement with that. Right?
Freedom of speech has its consequences :camby:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Garland Shooter Elton Simpson ‘Handled’ By Paid FBI Informant
May 4, 2015 By 21wire 2 Comments
21st Century Wire says…

In our story released late last night, we posed this question to our readers:

“Were these supposed ‘dead gunmen’ part of the drill, or were they patsies handled by a counter-terrorism federal ‘informant’?“We didn’t know it at the time, but it turns out that we were right.

IMAGE: ‘Garland Gunman’ Elton Simpson, adjusting his CCTV camera at his apartment in Phoenix, AZ.

Last night in the Dallas suburb of Garland, Texas, at Pam Geller’s “Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest”, two alleged “gunmen” were shot and killed by a Special Ops paramilitary ‘SWAT’ unit hired by the city of Garland to provide security for the controversial event.

It’s now been revealed that “gunman”, Elton Simpson, was already under surveillance by the FBI and was even the subject of a terror investigation. More importantly, we can also confirm Simpson was being handled by an FBI informant. Court papers filed in Arizona name the FBI undercover informant as Mr. Daba Deng, a Kenyan and who, from 2007, was paid $132,000 by the FBI to “become friends with Mr. Simpson”, and who appears to have groomed Simpson through a local mosque, and helped to develop Simpson’s ideas about “jihad”. Deng also helped to catch ‘Islamic convert’ Simpson on tape saying he wanted to travel to Somalia to join the terror orgaization al Shabaab. That recording was made on May 29, 2009, which shows Simpson telling his handler Deng, “It’s time to go to Somalia, brother… we gonna make it to the battlefield… it’s time to roll.” This recording was the basis for Simpson’s later FBI arrest, after which time he was ‘let off’ with 3 years probation.

The official misdirect device for this story can be found in a recent article from the Israeli-owned soft propaganda outlet, Vocativ, whose headline reads, “How Texas Terror Shooter Elton Simpson Avoided Prison In 2011″, which appears to be designed to pollute any inquiry by attempting to rationalize that Elton Simpson had avoided jail because a Judge was too lenient on this potential terrorist, furthering the popular talking point that somehow “the Feds dropped the ball.”

It is unknown exactly how far Deng had led Simpson in relation to yesterday’s attack, or if Simpson was assigned a new handler, but the revelation clearly demonstrates that not only have the FBI been aware of Simpson’s activities and movements for many years, but that the FBI has also had a hand in ‘managing’ Simpson. This fact should cast serious doubts on the official narrative being constructed about the Garland event being carried out by a bonafide and organic “home-gown jihadist” in America.

Authorities in Texas have identified the second “gunman” as Nadir Hamid Soofi (photo, above). It’s claimed that Soofi was Elton Simpson’s roommate and that they both shared an apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, and also attended the same mosque – the Islamic Center of North Phoenix. It is fairly certain that FBI informant Deng also knew and was interacting with Soofi as well.

We’re also meant to believe that just minutes before Simpson and Soofi launched their failed “terror attack”, they both posted Twitter messages and that ISIS Tweeters then joined-in to cheer them on, albeit, virtually.

SEE ALSO: Hebdo Redux in Garland, TX? ‘Mohammed Cartoon’ Shooting Reeks of a Staged False Flag

Not coincidentally, this is nearly the identical M.O. to the two dead ‘gunmen’ in the Charlie Hebdo shooting incident that took place in Paris earlier this year. 21WIRE reported back in January:

“At least one of the suspects was already “under surveillance” by French anti-terror authorities, and that his file was “shared with US security officials” as well. If this is indeed the case, then it’s highly improbable that the suspect would have staged his attack so easily. Once again, official admissions practically cancel out the official narrative.”

In addition to similarities to the Hebdo attack, it’s worth pointing out that in every high-profile US ‘terror bust’, the assailants had some connection beforehand to federal authorities. Only days after the media was beginning to close-out their round-the-clock Hebdo coverage, FBI agents concluded the frame-up of 20 year old Christopher Lee Cornell from Cincinnati, Ohio, claiming the youth was planning a “pipe bomb attack” against the nation’s Capitol in Washington DC, and that he was “linked to ISIS”, and that this was somehow an “ISIS-inspired attack”, only no attack actually took place.

The Guardian reported on the scale and scope of this trend in 2014:

“In some cases the FBI may have created terrorists out of law-abiding individuals by suggesting the idea of taking terrorist action or encouraging the target to act.”

The list of FBI-related ‘terrorist’ incidents inside the US is a long one. The formula for creating a ‘terror icon’ required a confidential informant to guide and manage the future “suspect” right up to the point of arrest, or in some cases, like the World Trade Center Bombing in 1993, the FBI have even allowed the terrorist incident to take place.

Other high-profile terror icons with informant and patsy stories include the other ‘Paris Shooter’, Amedi Coulibaby (see his compelling patsy-informant case here), ‘Ottawa Shooter’ Zehaf-Bibeau (see his patsy story here), ‘Boston Bomber’ Tamerlan Tsarnaev (see his FBI recruitment story here), ‘The Underwear Bomber’ Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (see his patsy story here), Buford Rogers (read his patsy-informant story here), Jerad Miller (read his patsy-informant story here), Naji Mansour (read his informant story here), Quazi Mohammad Nafis (read his informant story here), Mohamed Osman Mohamud (read his informant story here), ‘OKC Bomber’ Timothy McVeigh (read his informant story here).
In addition to these examples, we could also include last month’s ‘Queens of Brooklyn’ terror plot, Washington Metro bomb plot, the New York City subway bomb plot, as well as the Sears Tower bomb plot in Chicago, and last but certainly not least – the attacks of 9/11… where the alleged hijackers lived with an FBI informant.
Just a few reasons to question the official narrative in Garland, Texas.

READ MORE GARLAND NEWS AT: 21st Century Wire Garland Files

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isnt your solution... How do u eradicate religion... Give me some real steps.

Im not brushing off your post, i read it and respect your opinion
oh to actually do it? impossible :heh: never happen

i dont have a problem with the idea of a god, my contention is that no human knows what it is. and lets face it, theres a hundred different religions

so UNTIL god appears and says: THIS is the real me. this is the real religion. people are just gonna go a hundred different ways, no proof for any of them, which in my opinion....means a large segment of them are useless

its a shame in 2015, you have to ask yourself what other beliefs we follow and adhere to from the year 700 and the answer is absolutely none

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again your comments show your hatred for Islam. Your entitled to Do so. Can i assume your hatred is as strong towards other organized religions? Do you interact with muslims?
not unless theyre bombing my marathons :ehh:

and breh i already said, i barely interact with muslims. what i do interact with is christians, so while i dislike islam because it doesnt do anyone any good, i definitely hate christianity, to answer your question. i dont live in some muslim shythole where islamic laws are on the books, i live in america where politics is full of christians which is frankly detrimental to society

for example, when i see michelle bachman (an elected official) declare that obama's iran deal will bring the rapture, which is actually a good thing because she'll get to hang out with jesus and get sucked up into the clouds, i die a little inside :dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One again all religions get made fun of and disrespected why should Muslims be the one religion u can't make fun off? And why don't other religions go to their extreme levels when their god is made fun of?

You can make fun of muslims,but the extremist already told these fools what would happen:patrice:

Is it possible to not feel sympathy for anybody involved?Thats pretty much where I'm at with it,if the people trolling basically asking to get shot would've got shot what is there to feel bad about? If you want to be brave and stand up for what you believe in I hope its something you are willing to die for....I personally don't believe troll cartoons are a good reason but if they believe it is I hope a bullet would've been worth it:manny: I also don't think stupid cartoons are a good reason to kill people and lose your life.

This is two groups of people willing to die and kill over dumb shyt..

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
think it is ridiculous to shoot up a place because they mocked the prophet, think it is equally ridiculous to be so petty as to hold an event specifically to mock people of the Islamic faith typical Middle America bullying and White Supremacy many Americans are no better than many of the extremists in the Arab Muslim world they whine constantly about

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
These nikkas really tried this shyt in Texas of all places? :mjlol:

nikkas are strapped heavy out here

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This story is so weird and convenient.
I am not one of those conspiracy theorists but this shyt really has me going like :patrice:

These FBI nikkas talking about they affiliated with ISIS and ISIS is taking credit for this shyt (:comeon:).

The Republican party biggest desire is to go to war with Iran. They have been wanting to that shyt for a long time. To have ISIS here in America puts fear into the hearts of simple minded americans. More support for destroying ISIS leads to more instability in the middle east, leads to more conflicts, which leads to their ultimate goal, which is war with Iran.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas really tried this shyt in Texas of all places? :mjlol:

nikkas are strapped heavy out here
I thought something like just 35% of people in Texas owned a gun? And anyways the dudes weren't killed by a "armed citizen" or by the SWAT team that was there. They both got killed by one traffic cop who just shot up these dumbasses in their stationary car.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tried to initiate a mass homicide over your hurt feelings and get killed by the SWAT, brehs.

They didn't even get to the SWAT team, they were taken out by a traffic warden with a handgun:mjlol: clowns

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't even get to the SWAT team, they were taken out by a traffic warden with a handgun:mjlol: clowns
They pulled up with "assault rifles " alongside a parked police car which had an unarmed security guard sitting inside trapped, and still only managed to hit him once in the ankle. If these two dudes weren't so incompetent and bad at aiming it could have been a lot worse. These were two dudes born in Arizona, not hardened killers from a war zone. :deadrose: So glad only they got smoked.