BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
you know what the best part of this is?

if these fools stayed home and angerbated to women in burkas like a normal saturday night, NO ONE hears about this event

but since they decided to run their little larry holmes jihad, now millions of ppl around the world know that these smug white people got away with drawing hundreds of pictures of their false prophet :dead::dead::dead:

talk about an L :russ:
Probably the worst thing they could've done for the peoples view on Islam in the US.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok @the cac mamba if Islam is such a big problem... What is your solution to the Islam problem... And I dont know is not really an acceptable answer because you are painting Islam as the problem.

Lets hear it

@Napoleon feel free
its simple: blind devotion to these barbaric religions needs to be eradicated until god reveals himself :yeshrug:

the fact that people are so fanatical about this shyt without a shred of proof is just :scusthov:

in 2015, the positive tangible effects of religion (islam) are FAR outweighed by the negative tangible effects

lets be honest: as far as any human knows, praying to allah 5 times a day means nothing. accepting jesus, means nothing. people chalk it up to the probability that goes with daily life

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
its simple: blind devotion to these barbaric religions needs to be eradicated until god reveals himself :yeshrug:

the fact that people are so fanatical about this shyt without a shred of proof is just :scusthov:

in 2015, the positive tangible effects of religion (islam) are FAR outweighed by the negative tangible effects

Because all your shown in media are the negative tangibles. You have your mind made...you are entitled to your opinion.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not here to prove or show you positive tangibles Of Islam in 2015. Like i stated you have your mind made up...
you couldnt if you tried :laff: im completely open to it

and not islam, im not talking the 'people giving to charity' copout. im talking divine intervention, the shyt that was happening in the bible and quran but conveniently doesnt happen now. angels, burning bushes, all that trash

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
you couldnt if you tried :laff: im completely open to it

and not islam, im not talking the 'people giving to charity' copout. im talking divine intervention, the shyt that was happening in the bible and quran but conveniently doesnt happen now. angels, burning bushes, all that trash

Again your comments show your hatred for Islam. Your entitled to Do so. Can i assume your hatred is as strong towards other organized religions? Do you interact with muslims?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

lets be honest: as far as any human knows, praying to allah 5 times a day means nothing. accepting jesus, means nothing. people chalk it up to the probability that goes with daily life
This isnt your solution... How do u eradicate religion... Give me some real steps.

Im not brushing off your post, i read it and respect your opinion

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok @the cac mamba if Islam is such a big problem... What is your solution to the Islam problem... And I dont know is not really an acceptable answer because you are painting Islam as the problem.

Lets hear it

@Napoleon feel free
solution?

my "solution" is constant railing against islam.

Debate. Dialogue. Criticism. Etc.