BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lol at fakkits here. Judge the religion of 2.5 billion based on the actions of a very few.

I am not all false flag, but this some convenient shyt. They were talking about how ol'boy is affiliated with ISIS. :childplease:

And there is an actual hate group behind this shyt. And the head is some Jewish broad. :whatthehell?:

Malcolm X was right, Jews put the attention on black folk, Muslims, so they can hide the real dirt they do.

Ol'girl is gonna get so much cash after this though. She know what she is doing. :sas2:

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then what the fukk is the grievance?

if i say 'shyt, why are muslims shooting the place up because someone drew a picture", i get roasted by these butthurt apologists. but im saying the SAME EXACT THING that righteous muslims WANT US TO KNOW that theyre saying, which is speaking out against the violence

so what the fukk is the problem?

They are condemning individuals, you are not

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These clowns were ready/about to shoot up a building and probably more fukk is there to sympathize with?:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are condemning individuals, you are not
i am. it was only 2 people :what: i NEVER blame the entire population for these attacks; i blame the quran (:scusthov:) that they all share and interpret differently

i cant help but note that they all follow the same doctrine. the same novel that peaceful muslims pray to, was responsible for this behavior. was it misinterpreted? MAYBE

if allah was real and he needed soldiers, is he gonna say "isis :myman:" or "peaceful muslims :myman:"? the answer is obvious

for all any of these muslim fools know, dudes like this are the best muslims because they put it on the line for the prophets honor. hard to say that with a straight face, but its absolutely true

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So lunatics get killed for trying to kill seemingly tons of people over a drawing and it's the organizers fault for "baiting them" :mjlol: Do u know how fukking stupid that sounds

But we all know what this is about and the biases the militants have on here you can't take them seriously in these discussions

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
So lunatics get killed for trying to kill seemingly tons of people over a drawing and it's the organizers fault for "baiting them" :mjlol: Do u know how fukking stupid that sounds

But we all know what this is about and the biases the militants have on here you can't take them seriously in these discussions
some americans deliberately took what was most offensive to a group of people and made an event out of it
should shyt like lynching picnic reenactments be ok too? :wtf:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some americans deliberately took what was most offensive to a group of people and made an event out of it
should shyt like lynching picnic reenactments be ok too? :wtf:

You're comparing horrific crimes against real people to a disrespectful drawing of an imaginary character?

All religions get shyt on..there was drawings of Jesus in piss yet Christians didn't kill them so why do Muslims have to be the one religion that does?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You're comparing horrific crimes against real people to a disrespectful drawing of an imaginary character?

All religions get shyt on..there was drawings of Jesus in piss yet Christians didn't kill them so why do Muslims have to be the one religion that does?
it's only imaginary to people on the outside, they really believe that shyt is actually real
that is extremely important to them, thats a law to them
and no one has any reason to break that law
no reason at all

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's only imaginary to people on the outside, they really believe that shyt is actually real
that is extremely important to them, thats a law to them
and no one has any reason to break that law
no reason at all

One again all religions get made fun of and disrespected why should Muslims be the one religion u can't make fun off? And why don't other religions go to their extreme levels when their god is made fun of?

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
One again all religions get made fun of and disrespected why should Muslims be the one religion u can't make fun off? And why don't other religions go to their extreme levels when their god is made fun of?

Who says you cant make fun of muslims?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course cac mamba doesn't have a issue with white people being disrespectful. Entitlement knows no boundaries
:laff:

its too bad allah didnt come save his warriors before they got filled with 2 clips worth of 1st amendment rights :banderas:

i ask you again, at what point muslims were forced to partake in, or even acknowledge, this event. of course this is the same religion that riots when someone burns a quran 2000 miles away :laff: