BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Family Man

Banned
Daps
There are Christian religous zealots as well, History books are filled with Christians doing unspeakable things in the name of religon. These people probably aren't even true Christians because if they actually followed the religion they would know this type of thing was not what Christ was about.

The group who held the event is an extreme right wing group :heh: how ironic.

Walking the line on hate speech. But OP will use whoever to push his agenda when convenient, even if they are a far right religious group

No it doesn't. Did you look up who you are defending? What did this accomplish what if more people had died? They are the same. Both ignorant and over zealous. Going to the extremes to prove a point.
I'm not defending anyone in particular. I'm defending the concept of freedom of expression without being murdered for it. There ways of dealing with things that offend your sensibilities without trying to commit mass murder.
I think we're in agreement with that. Right?

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do 2 dumbasses running on an event and getting killed change your view on an illegal appartheid state :dwillhuh:
becuase the state is full of people who share these insane religious views, people who think its appropriate to kill over a drawing

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/07/muslims-respond-charlie-hebdo_n_6429710.html
http://www.alternet.org/media/45-examples-muslim-outrage-about-charlie-hebdo-attack-fox-news-missed

heres the muslim world condemning the killing of cartoonists

but apparently, you have to be a muslim to condemn muslim violence, otherwise you're a bigot :dead::dead::dead:
let me get this straight, none of the apologists have addressed this since last night?

@I.AM.PIFF , @mrken12 , @concise youve got nothing? regarding this legitimate question?

:childplease::mjlol: and i guess mr ken missed the part where i agreed with him that israel is a disgusting settlement and political entitity :heh:

concise

Veteran
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care about that, wasn't my question or point.

Do good people ever use violence?
we can get into that, but not if you sidestep it. i do care about that part of it

address my question (which is the basis of the thread), and ill address anything you ask

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone is crazy enough to shoot up some place or make a carbomb, then the reason for doing so is completely irrelevant. If not for Mohammad drawings, they would rationalize some other batshyt reason.

The Twin Towers didnt have pictures of Mohammad hanging up anywhere. So if these red blooded Merrikans want to bait radicals with SWAT teams at the door then have at it. As long they're not harassing plain ole Muslims or torching mosques or other racist shyt:francis:(i dont trust texans to not do those things tho)
there was more of a justification for hitting the twin towers than shooting up this exhibit :yeshrug:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
let me get this straight, none of the apologists have addressed this since last night?

@I.AM.PIFF , @mrken12 , @concise youve got nothing? regarding this legitimate question?

:childplease::mjlol: and i guess mr ken missed the part where i agreed with him that israel is a disgusting settlement and political entitity :heh:

Who said you have to be muslim to address this :dwillhuh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said you have to be muslim to address this :dwillhuh:
then what the fukk is the grievance?

if i say 'shyt, why are muslims shooting the place up because someone drew a picture", i get roasted by these butthurt apologists. but im saying the SAME EXACT THING that righteous muslims WANT US TO KNOW that theyre saying, which is speaking out against the violence

so what the fukk is the problem?

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
then what the fukk is the grievance?

if i say 'shyt, why are muslims shooting the place up because someone drew a picture", i get roasted by these butthurt apologists. but im saying the SAME EXACT THING that righteous muslims WANT US TO KNOW that theyre saying, which is speaking out against the violence

so what the fukk is the problem?

I have no issue whatsoever with this.

The problem might be because most of those who say this follow it with broad generalizations and dumb statements, and that's whan I hear uproar. Or sometimes, people just get offended easily :manny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
proboscis-monkey-the-nose-knows.jpg