BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

concise

Veteran
Daps

What a disgusting picture.
I'd bet everyone in that picture was praying hoping for a showdown - the bloodier, the better.

did i miss where muslims were forced to attend this? it was taught in schools, held outside a mosque? and the fact that this is america, not the fukkin middle east :what:

im not gonna sit here and act like this was some righteous cause, but im also not gonna sit here and rationalize killing over a drawing :scusthov: cut that bullshyt out, its embarrassing. as far as any human knows, islam is fake. but those bullets werent :jawalrus:

its shyt like this that brings my stance on supporting israel from :camby: to :ehh:

So when there's something that's mocking Jewish people occurs and the pushback is with boycotts, job losses, other economic punishments ... those things swing your support back to Palestine? :dwillhuh:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Pamela Geller, an outspoken anti-Islam activist and an organizer of the event, said the group decided to hold the event in the Curtis Culwell Center because members had heard that a Muslim group had a conference in the same room after the attack on the Charlie Hebdo office.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/04/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

220px-Pamela_Geller_2011.jpg

Pamela Geller
Born June 14, 1958 (age 56)[1]
Hewlett Harbor, New York, U.S.[2]
Residence New York City, New York, U.S.[1]
Other names Pamela Oshry
Ethnicity Zionist Jew
Alma mater Hofstra University; left before completing degree[1]
Occupation Political activist, commentator, former newspaper editor
Organization Co-founder of Freedom Defense Initiative and Stop Islamization of America[3]
Known for Islamophobic extremist. Hate crimes. Support slaughter of Muslims.
Notable work The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America, with Robert Spencer[4]
Home town Hewlett Harbor, New York[1]
Spouse(s) Michael Oshry (1990–2007; divorced)[1]
Children 4
Parent(s) Reuben and Lillian Geller[1]
Website

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Pamela Geller, an outspoken anti-Islam activist and an organizer of the event, said the group decided to hold the event in the Curtis Culwell Center because members had heard that a Muslim group had a conference in the same room after the attack on the Charlie Hebdo office.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/04/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

220px-Pamela_Geller_2011.jpg

Pamela Geller
Born June 14, 1958 (age 56)[1]
Hewlett Harbor, New York, U.S.[2]
Residence New York City, New York, U.S.[1]
Other names Pamela Oshry
Ethnicity Zionist Jew
Alma mater Hofstra University; left before completing degree[1]
Occupation Political activist, commentator, former newspaper editor
Organization Co-founder of Freedom Defense Initiative and Stop Islamization of America[3]
Known for Islamophobic extremist. Hate crimes. Support slaughter of Muslims.
Notable work The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America, with Robert Spencer[4]
Home town Hewlett Harbor, New York[1]
Spouse(s) Michael Oshry (1990–2007; divorced)[1]
Children 4
Parent(s) Reuben and Lillian Geller[1]
Website

These white folks is asking to be killed

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Freedom of Expression? Isn't that on the constitution?
A document that embodies the fundamental laws and principles by which the United States is governed.

This was a private event so............lol

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I can't believe I'm reading this, and so many posters seem to agree. You're okay with people murdering each other because their feelings are hurt? The fact that you hold this position is offensive to me....are you okay with me goin at you and takin your life over it?

I mean, think about how many leaders of the past would have been silenced if they thought this way. The free speech of civil rights leaders, with the protests, boycotts, sit-ins, etc, offended the sensibilities of white folks, who in turn made credible threats on the lives of black people. The idea that blacks are equal and should be treated equal was offensive to those racist a$$holes, and they too were willing to kill for their beliefs. The way yall tell it, civil rights advocates were just stirring up the hornets nest, and practically invoking whites to lynch them.

No one has the right to murder another person, period. The fact that so many of you would allow the threat of violence to dictate what people can/cannot say is disappointing.
Please understand, these are coli-militants you're responding to.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Right..your dumb ass really believes this is the end of it??

People get killed for direspectful shyt daily..in the hood and the suburbs
Its not over for Garland

When they blow up a hospital,i better not see your fakkit ass in here talking bout "they didnt have to do all that"
Let's just say that the Muslims are lucky that their attack was botched. Had this turned out to be another Charlie Hebo situation then they would have hell to pay. They should be breathing a sigh of relief :whew:
This also shows how stupid and irrational some of them are for almost falling into the obvious trap these CACs set for them.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can agree with upholding someone's right to expression and still disagree vehemently with the point they're attempting to make and the distance they will go to make that point.

Sitting around holding "draw Mohammed" conventions seems like a really poor allocation of effort, time, resources etc. it's only purpose is to incite. I will never praise their actions but I will defend their right

media using this as a tool to try and take a stance on a certain side is dangerous and exactly what a lot of these islamophobic people want

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
These same islamaphobes and racists children and grand children will chose Islam and be some of the most righteous muslims in the future, its been like that throughout history :manny: Islam is the Truth, the Truth always wins.