BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What would you have us do? Just go out and shoot it out with the police?

Change doesn't happen overnight, and I think the protests have been mostly beneficial to the cause. At least racism and inequality in the justice system is being talked about internationally, and it appears justice will be brought to those officers who killed or allowed Grey to be killed.

I don't think a solution in which we respond to violence with more violence is likely to result in a positive outcome, in either of these situations. Killing cartoonists certainly doesn't make them sympathetic to jihad, and attacking cops or rioting won't make white folks sympathetic to our struggle.
We've been saying this for 50 years now. Those officers were charged yes, but Baltimore is a black city, you can't do things like that. But what about all the others who weren't. What about all the missing black girls in this country? I mean why the guy (from Baltimore) hit up NYPD, we called him crazy. Are we supposed to just march and pray?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fine, then at least we agree on that point. Many posters here seem to think it's a just act to kill someone for offending your beliefs.

I don't know why these people in particular do it, but when this started years ago, the original point was to promote the idea that using fear as a mean to silence dissent wasn't going to work. That people weren't going to be swayed to limit their speech because of terroristic threats. Now personally I'm not going out and drawing pictures of Mohammed, but I agree with this in principle.
No one is saying. I think the point is white people are being disrespectful just because they can.
This is the part I don't understand, it has nothing to do with fear or freedom of speech. Think of it this way, it's like drawing and poking fun of anti-semantic things or maybe a blackface. There is no reason to do it, if we are being technical, yeah you can draw whatever the fukk you want but you just don't do it because the other group is sensitive to it. Even those Charlie Hebdo people stopped making fun of jews after they were sued but when it comes to Muslims it's about "freedom of speech". And you have the dumbasses on the internet who thinks being an a$$hole and a jackass = freedom of speech
Exactly. You see this in comment from Yahoo to Youtube to anti Obama rallys to everything. This is bigger then muslims, this is an attack on non whites period.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's just say that the Muslims are lucky that their attack was botched. Had this turned out to be another Charlie Hebo situation then they would have hell to pay. They should be breathing a sigh of relief :whew:
This also shows how stupid and irrational some of them are for almost falling into the obvious trap these CACs set for them.
I can agree with this, but in reality this is what they do and this is why you don't take the bait. I think real and coli militants can agree with that.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Can we stop this non-sense? How was their freedom of speech hampered?

Was this event allowed to go on? Yes. Were they charged, silenced or censored? No.

Stop this whole charade, b :stopitslime:

It's not even a charade. He's really this fukking sick.

it is asking for trouble but shooting people over a drawing should never be some :yeshrug: shyt

It's never happened to anyone here. Maybe because we don't do things that will intentionally offend people then have major police presence around us.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
he was a breh...:snoop:

Elton Simpson

KNXV%20Elton%20Simpson_1430744720904_17808341_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

tstweet1.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Scust this is so demonic. So this was basically some elaborate plot to legally kill Muslims?

1.Set a trap, put something that offends Muslims the most,
2.Fan the flames
3. Have basically armed guards waiting
4. Death.

And they are all like :blessed:at the end of this?

:dahell:

And for the fakkits talking about free speech, learn what "free speech" actually means before you comment.

Some of you nikkas have been brainwashed by that bullshyt.

Go over to Gawker, there was a black breh that was pepper sprayed by the police for wearing a "fukk the police" T-shirt.

Most of those liberal commenters were like "he deserved it" :manny:

Where is his free speech? :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I don't agree with some Muslim beliefs, but I really don't like people not respecting boundaries and the traditions of others
if you aren't Muslim, Mohammed means nothing to to you and you have no acceptable reason to come out of your lane and be disrespectful like that
why are they celebrating the immature urge to step on peoples toes because you just feel like it :snoop:
these are the same people who will fight you online of why they should be allowed to say ****** to a black persons face, or do blackface or call a hispanic person a spic etc etc

ya free speech is great but respect and politeness should be something that all people consider first :francis: