BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Raava

Staff member
Daps
This was some stupid, entitled, arrogant BS. They wanted something to pop off too. They had police and swat on stand by. It served no positive purpose. It is one to disagree with someone's religon, but what is the point of being blatantly disrespectful. That is not tollerance.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas wouldn't be taking up for these muslims if there were no cops at the event though.

People would have been SLAUGHTERED

Nobody taking up for anybody. Imo no matter wut went down it was some disrespectful shyt by some duscusting people.

Again having said that as I and others have said before I don't condone killing over wut they did.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
This was some stupid, entitled, arrogant BS. They wanted something to pop off too. They had police and swat on stand by. It served no positive purpose. It is one to disagree with someone's religon, but what is the point of being blatantly disrespectful. That is not tollerance.
makes me sick man
I know exactly how they felt too
all smug, like "our CIVILIZED country gives us the right to disrespect you SAVAGES" :snoop:
that whole idea reeks of reddit

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can agree with upholding someone's right to expression and still disagree vehemently with the point they're attempting to make and the distance they will go to make that point.

Sitting around holding "draw Mohammed" conventions seems like a really poor allocation of effort, time, resources etc. it's only purpose is to incite. I will never praise their actions but I will defend their right

media using this as a tool to try and take a stance on a certain side is dangerous and exactly what a lot of these islamophobic people want

Real talk

Raava

Staff member
Daps
makes me sick man
I know exactly how they felt too
all smug, like "our CIVILIZED country gives us the right to disrespect you SAVAGES" :snoop:
that whole idea reeks of reddit

Yup. "We aren't the French, this is Murica" What is really sad is they feel justified after the 2 muslims showed up. They probably wanted it to happen. Just unessesary, had one of them been killed would it have been worth it? But you know they planned for that too. Just the loss of the Muslim lives no big deal. It is sick. If they feel Muslims extremist are ignorant, why risk life being just a ignorant?

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Yup. "We aren't the French, this is Murica" What is really sad is they feel justified after the 2 muslims showed up. They probably wanted it to happen. Just unessesary, had one of them been killed would it have been worth it? But you know they planned for that too. Just the loss of the Muslim lives no big deal. It is sick. If they feel Muslims extremist are ignorant, why risk life being just a ignorant?
wyd

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
exactly, they hoped for this
they wanted other Muslims to feel powerless and marginalized
and for what? :childplease:
because their prophet allegedly was a pedo like the forefathers who gave them their freedoms of free speech? :childplease:
because their religion has a group that has committed violent acts, none of which have been as devastating as the American attack on Hiroshima? :childplease:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Stupid BM once again dying for the Arabs. The Black community is in crisis but these dummies first priority was avenging some slight against Arabs.