BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
This is the part I don't understand, it has nothing to do with fear or freedom of speech. Think of it this way, it's like drawing and poking fun of anti-semantic things or maybe a blackface. There is no reason to do it, if we are being technical, yeah you can draw whatever the fukk you want but you just don't do it because the other group is sensitive to it. Even those Charlie Hebdo people stopped making fun of jews after they were sued but when it comes to Muslims it's about "freedom of speech". And you have the dumbasses on the internet who thinks being an a$$hole and a jackass = freedom of speech

Fine. Exactly. Criticize the insensitive a$$holes, but don't think killing them is okay. The only reason people are so adamant about drawing Mohammed in the first place is because some think murder is an appropriate response.
:yeshrug:I just want CACs and Jews to be killed. What's wrong with that?

Oh, dammit, I forgot you were a troll alias

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Are you fukking 12 years old?

Freedom of speech protects unpopular opinions. Thats the entire goddamn point.

You don't have to like someone's opinion to want to preserve their right to embarrass themselves
fukk you and your Freedom of Speech nikka:ufdup:

edit: No one here said it was okay for them to kill people, but we are all in agreement the people who held this event are a$$holes and there is no need to hold this event, except for your dumbass. No wonder you have that title under your name. Go on reddit, people will agree with you there :mjpls:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not about whether it's OK to murk them. I don't antagonize or intentionally offend groups of people just for fun. For those people who do, they can't dictate how the other group will respond. Which is why you shouldn't do it to begin with especially if it's purely for ego driven reasons.
This is the equivalent of victim shaming.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dallas always making Texas look bad:snoop: First JFK, now this..

On another note, that Jade Helm hype got me shook! They gonna have me looking like that breh at the Baltimore protest that got straight up taken.
:huhldup:

Last edited:

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
Bet you won't ask the dead muslims that :sas1:

You guys have gotten way too lax out here.

If you don't defend values of free speech, don't pretend they won't try to take yours away too. :sas2:
you are disgusting. the gods will deal with scum like you efficiently!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Too bad. This is America. We don't make speech a crime.
Really?

So we didn't just have people being charged for showing their support for the guy who killed 2 cops in New York? We didn't have people who also decided not to voice their opinions on it so that they wouldn't be targeted themselves?

because i dont actually care what a 'history book' with winged horses says :heh:

and i cant help but notice that whenever this shyt pops off, we're reminded that "most muslims are good, they dont want violence, they condemn it". so why is this being defended in here :what::mjlol:

We stay having muslims prove our arguments :heh:

I don't understand this argument either.
Good people don't ever use violence? Ever?

Which muslims aren't tolerant of other peoples views? How are they living in America if they aren't tolerant of other people's views?

!!

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Are you fukking 12 years old?

Freedom of speech protects unpopular opinions. Thats the entire goddamn point.

You don't have to like someone's opinion to want to preserve their right to embarrass themselves

Can we stop this non-sense? How was their freedom of speech hampered?

Was this event allowed to go on? Yes. Were they charged, silenced or censored? No.

Stop this whole charade, b :stopitslime: