BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point these Texas CACs were trying to prove is that they're not p*ssy like the CACs in France and they have two dead Muslims that tried to run up to show for it.

Right..your dumb ass really believes this is the end of it??

People get killed for direspectful shyt daily..in the hood and the suburbs
Its not over for Garland

When they blow up a hospital,i better not see your fakkit ass in here talking bout "they didnt have to do all that"

Daps
It's a free choice to hate and criticize but to trade time and pride you must be obsessed...or paid.

In India Muslims are actually a minority who are targeted and killed just out of ignorant fear. Similarities exist blacks in the US if you look at it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This might be true, but that doesn't make it okay to murk em. That's the only problem I have with the majority here.

It's not about whether it's OK to murk them. I don't antagonize or intentionally offend groups of people just for fun. For those people who do, they can't dictate how the other group will respond. Which is why you shouldn't do it to begin with especially if it's purely for ego driven reasons.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
And these weren't regular muslims, I read on LAtimes they were on twitter before bragging about it and isis was backing them up and shyt. Glad they failed though

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about muslims get their heads out of their asses?

You think shyt like this will keep them from being made fun of in the future? :heh:

fukk religion.

People are about to become EVEN MORE anti-islam :mjlol:

Dumbasses :pachaha:

Its easy for your ass to type shyt behind a keyboard..why dont u go out there with your anti-Islam steez and put in work??

I mean u got 20 handles on reddit,nobody likes you here but you're on this bytch 24/7 ..70k posts under one handle alone
How bout u log off just for a day and go practice what you preach?Confront some Muslims in real life or something

Cacs get stomped for saying ****** but you're surprised some turn to violence when their centuries old traditions get disrespected?
You can't be this fukking stupid?

Freedom of speech?
FOH

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
This doesn't address the point I made. Do you think it was wrong for MLK to practice civil disobedience? He received death threats by racists and was eventually killed for those beliefs...but do you think he should have just kept his mouth shut and taken whatever happened to black people?

So basically you're saying "don't do what's right if it might result in some personal harm". Don't smack hornets' nests...smh, give me a break.
:yeshrug:I just want CACs and Jews to be killed. What's wrong with that?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i think your government shouldn't persecute you for your opinions.

i think there is nothing wrong with other civilians for policing your views when you would prefer to have no accountability.

i think if you're as smart as you claim to be that you shouldn't be antagonizing people who are prone to violence for reacting to your antics.

personally i don't support either side. however, i'm not going to act like one side was more right than the other. it's not mutually exclusive. they're both wrong. EQUALLY.

What does this have to do with the government persecuting people? Unless you're saying that the police by protecting civilians are enabling freedom of expression or opinions as you put it?

Though these antagonizations as you refer to them it creates an environment for a dialogue to take place in regards to racism, unfortunately some Muslims prefer wanton violence.

Seems like you want to have it every way to Sunday, Buddy.

If you believe killing people is the answer to deal with cultural differences you're an extremist and not in line with Western society.

Offending someone and killing someone aren't even remotely comparable it's asinine.

Hopefully you don't drive a drive a truck bomb into my apartment building to prove a point since a difference in opinion requires blood to be drawn according to you and the result is equally okay.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And these weren't regular muslims, I read on LAtimes they were on twitter before bragging about it and isis was backing them up and shyt. Glad they failed though

http://www.khou.com/story/news/nati...tside-muhammad-art-exhibit-in-texas/26849897/

http://abc13.com/news/2-gunmen-killed-outside-draw-the-prophet-cartoon-show/694548/

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Shots-Fired-at-Prophet-Muhammad-Art-Event-302362751.html

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...fire-outside-muhammad-art-show-in-garland.ece

The Texas news websites still haven't mentioned the identities of the suspects.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I got the news from here, they didn't identify it but they said how they were bragging on twitter before it happened. http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-texas-shooting-20150503-story.html The accounts are suspended now, I don't think the actual shooters were bragging:patrice:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol @ using freedom of speech as an excuse, so the guys who support this, do you support the KKK too because freedom of speech breh:camby::camby:
Are you fukking 12 years old?

Freedom of speech protects unpopular opinions. Thats the entire goddamn point.

You don't have to like someone's opinion to want to preserve their right to embarrass themselves